“Good bang for the buck, one small problem”

Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Ranked #38 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Northeast PA
“Good bang for the buck, one small problem”
Reviewed 19 March 2009

Wonderful staff. I forgot my deordorant and toothpaste and was given one of each by the staff, free. The staff and General Manager were wonderful, friendly.
One small problem encountered was that the breakfast ran out of eggs and coffee. If on a schedule, it would be and was, unaccomadating. It took 15 minutes to find people to replenish both. By that time I had to run.
The free beer at night was great, the food subpar.
I did laundry and the laundry room and machines were clean.
All the supplies are there for purchase.
The rooms were clean, kitchen all stainless, lots of pillows and flat screen HDTV's.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Turkish first
Rogers, Arkansas
Reviewed 21 June 2008

We were sent here after the LQ Fort Worth North overbooked rooms and left us without a place to stay. So, La Quinta paid for the room, thus I cannot attest to the value. However, I can say that we were grateful for the front desk's friendly service and the comfortable bed at 3:30 am. They accepted pets, which was also a big plus for us. There was evidence of a lot of wear in the room, though. The chairs were faded with torn up corners. The stovetop didn't work and the bathroom tile was a little moldy. Also, having stayed at Residence Inns in the past, I was surprised there was no desk in the room. That said, the bed was comfortable, the shower pleasant and we had no problems with noise, etc...

• Liked — The bed
  • Disliked — The poor maintenance of the room
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled with family
Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 April 2008

My family and I stayed at the Residence Inn Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, Texas in Febuary 2007. This was our first visit to Texas and we were pleasantly surprised by the weekly social gatherings in the breakfast area. I"ve never heard of a hotel providing this unless your on the top floor with consierge service. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and excellent staff. Would definately recommend to a friend and in fact we're going again in December 2008.

• Liked — Affordability for family of 5.
  • Disliked — location
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled with family
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 January 2008

My husband and I decided at the last moment to drive down to Ft. Worth the night before an event instead of a drive down and back from OKC in one day. We lucked on to this hotel! We were looking for one close to Cabela's (where my husband just had to go) and this hotel was minutes from there. I drove in because I have stayed at Marriot hotels before and they have all been very nice.

I was not disappointed in the least! The price was great, the room was great, bed was comfortable and breakfast was awesome! I read in some of the other reviews that there was noise, but we didnt hear any noise at all, from planes, or the highway. I will definitely stay here any time I am in the DFW area.

• Liked — the comfortable beds!
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pgfan4ever
California
Reviewed 1 January 2008

We spent a very comfortable week at this facility. It was wonderful.
Friendly people and outstanding accommodations. Very quiet although close to airport.

• Liked — Rooms are large, beds comfortable, full kitchen.
  • Disliked — Outdoor pool.
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
AZ
Reviewed 13 August 2007

What a treat to find this hotel. From the front desk to the excellent breakfast to the well-stocked and comfortable suites, this hotel is highly recommended for those who need to be close to Fort Worth, the Keller-MidCities area, Alliance Airport, or thereabouts.

Perhaps the only drawback is that it is off the beaten path in regards to DFW Airport.

My husband and I travel a great deal for business and pleasure. We would book this hotel again and will plan to use other Residence Inns in other cities.

Bonus: Rates are better Thursday through Sunday --- the dates of our stay.

• Liked — Cleanliness, quiet, comfort, bargain price
  • Disliked — location is remote
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled as a couple
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2007

We stayed at this hotel Jan 26-28th for our quick weekend in Texas for a wedding reception.

I have to first say that if I traveled back to the area I would most likely try to find another hotel to stay at...if none were available I would stay here again.

Pros of this hotel:
They do have full kitchens, living room and bedroom separate if you wish.
They are located close to just about anything and close to where our family lives in Trophy Club.
They do have a hot tub and pool and a fitness center.
Very comfortable Pillows

Cons: Bear with me on these
Very loud hotel...every morning it sounded like a stampede coming from the cleaning crew. We were located across the hall from the laundry room so the constant slamming of the door there throughout the night was horrible.
We also had the loudest restroom facilities in the building.
The breakfast was absolutely horrible. I was grateful that this was a complimentary breakfast because if I had paid extra for this I would have wanted my money back. I'm not trying to be rude it was just that bad. We ate one morning but didn't even try the next morning.
The cleaning crew put carpet freshing powder in the elevators and lobby area and left it there for about 2 hours we almost choked riding down the elevator it was so strong.

In conclusion:
You get what you pay for at hotels. Remember that. We knew we weren't staying at the Hilton or similar. We have stayed at many marriott hotels and love the marriott just wouldn't chose this one first. It was a place to rest our heads and that is all it was good for in my opinion.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Several things read review. Also this hotel allows pets and their owners did not clean up outside the hotel watch where you step
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple
Best Western Roanoke Inn & Suites
Courtyard Fort Worth at Alliance Town Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Roanoke/Northlake
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek

Been to Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport? Share your experiences!