“Wouldn't stay here stay downtown”

Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Ranked #42 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 23 June 2010

The people at the desk were nice. The hotel is old, so all the old hotel goodies go with it. The only nice thing about this hotel was the select comfort bed but the sheets looked rough. For $117 a night there was alot of rift-raft around. I only stayed here because my dad talked me into it, we both wish we would have gone downtown. The room reaked of mold and the floor hadn't been cleaned in a while. If you take nothing more from my words then DON"T STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2009

Wonderful staff. I forgot my deordorant and toothpaste and was given one of each by the staff, free. The staff and General Manager were wonderful, friendly.
One small problem encountered was that the breakfast ran out of eggs and coffee. If on a schedule, it would be and was, unaccomadating. It took 15 minutes to find people to replenish both. By that time I had to run.
The free beer at night was great, the food subpar.
I did laundry and the laundry room and machines were clean.
All the supplies are there for purchase.
The rooms were clean, kitchen all stainless, lots of pillows and flat screen HDTV's.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2008

We were sent here after the LQ Fort Worth North overbooked rooms and left us without a place to stay. So, La Quinta paid for the room, thus I cannot attest to the value. However, I can say that we were grateful for the front desk's friendly service and the comfortable bed at 3:30 am. They accepted pets, which was also a big plus for us. There was evidence of a lot of wear in the room, though. The chairs were faded with torn up corners. The stovetop didn't work and the bathroom tile was a little moldy. Also, having stayed at Residence Inns in the past, I was surprised there was no desk in the room. That said, the bed was comfortable, the shower pleasant and we had no problems with noise, etc...

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2008

My family and I stayed at the Residence Inn Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, Texas in Febuary 2007. This was our first visit to Texas and we were pleasantly surprised by the weekly social gatherings in the breakfast area. I"ve never heard of a hotel providing this unless your on the top floor with consierge service. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and excellent staff. Would definately recommend to a friend and in fact we're going again in December 2008.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2008

My husband and I decided at the last moment to drive down to Ft. Worth the night before an event instead of a drive down and back from OKC in one day. We lucked on to this hotel! We were looking for one close to Cabela's (where my husband just had to go) and this hotel was minutes from there. I drove in because I have stayed at Marriot hotels before and they have all been very nice.

I was not disappointed in the least! The price was great, the room was great, bed was comfortable and breakfast was awesome! I read in some of the other reviews that there was noise, but we didnt hear any noise at all, from planes, or the highway. I will definitely stay here any time I am in the DFW area.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pgfan4ever
Reviewed 1 January 2008

We spent a very comfortable week at this facility. It was wonderful.
Friendly people and outstanding accommodations. Very quiet although close to airport.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2007

What a treat to find this hotel. From the front desk to the excellent breakfast to the well-stocked and comfortable suites, this hotel is highly recommended for those who need to be close to Fort Worth, the Keller-MidCities area, Alliance Airport, or thereabouts.

Perhaps the only drawback is that it is off the beaten path in regards to DFW Airport.

My husband and I travel a great deal for business and pleasure. We would book this hotel again and will plan to use other Residence Inns in other cities.

Bonus: Rates are better Thursday through Sunday --- the dates of our stay.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Worth
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites North Fort Worth - Alliance Airport
Courtyard Fort Worth at Alliance Town Center
Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Northlake
Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club - Fort Worth North

Been to Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport? Share your experiences!