“THE BEST PACE TO STAY IN THE METROPLEX”

Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Ranked #44 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 22 January 2011

Great place to stay - Great food - Friendly personnel - They care about their customers. They make you feel that they want you as a friend, not just a customer.

Reviewed 11 January 2011

The Residence Inn at Ft. Worth is excellent. The staff is extremely accomodating and helpful. They bent backwards to make my and my colleagues stay the most pleasant experience possible. I can honestly say that the staff and their helpfulness is fairly unmatched - quite a big statement as I travel and stay in various Marriotts and Hiltons nearly 3 out of 4 weeks a month.

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The beds are soft and pleasant. The kitchens are nicely upgraded with marble countertops and newer appliances. If you are looking for an extended stay anywhere, this is the place to stay.

The hotel is equipped with a nice workout room. Has a basketball court in the back. And even BBQ pits for the summer months.

Very good hotel. I recommend it.

Reviewed 11 January 2011

The accomidations are unmatched in the industry when it comes to cleanleness. The staff knew my first and last name name after my first visit. All members of my organization will use this as their primary otel going forward. Fast, freindly, professional service at a fair price. I look forward to my TX visits. I am treated like family.

Reviewed 21 December 2010

very clean property, staff very friendly and ahead of our needs!!!!! Breakfast was more then enough, social hour great!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2010

Recent new management has improved the service and qualify of the hotel. it was quite nice, but suddenly was 'going down hill', but the owner brought in a new management company and I once again stay here a couple of times a month

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 November 2010

Nice hotel, kind staff, clean rooms.
Not many places to go, around the hotel.
Breakfast could include more options (fruits, cheese and breads).

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2010

I was traveling with a group of colleagues for a 5 day stay in Ft. Worth. The Residence Inn was perfect with breakfast in the morning and dinner/snacks at night, with free beer and soda. I loved having the full fridge in my room and all the necessary items for a real kitchen. I had a studio suite with the most comfortable queen bed, an awesome flat screen TV. Loved to be able to move the TV so I could watch it from the couch or the bed. I also really liked the iHome radio so I could play my iPod while getting ready in the morning. The only negative was that I was not familiar of how to set the alarm for the morning & it took me 5 minutes to figure it out.

Highly recommend this hotel when you are in the Fort Worth / Alliance area. It is just a short drive from some fantastic restaurants in Roanoke & just a short drive to tons of shopping, food, etc.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Courtyard Fort Worth at Alliance Town Center
Residence Inn Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
Homewood Suites by Hilton Trophy Club Fort Worth North

Been to Residence Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport? Share your experiences!