“Great Stay at the Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Ranked #15 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I totally enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. The rooms were clean, as well as the hotel in general. The location is just of the interstate and conveniently located near Hulen Mall. I came for my grandson's birthday party and they live only two or three exits from the hotel and I didn't have to get on the freeway.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The place is clean and breakfast is not bad. I try to stay in Hampton inn whenever possible as they have consistency quality and never give me surprise. Their wifi is good, but this hotels wifi is a bit slower than any other I stayed. Next to Hotel there is shopping mall and also good steak house, the only problem is the shopping mall close quiet early.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Everyone was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and a delight to get rest. I had rooms blocked for a group and all rooms were ready to check in upon arrival. The place felt safe during the day and night. I appreciated the assistance that the front desk provided when we needed directions. Once in the room, it was very quiet. I found the rooms very clean and specific attention to details. The work out room was just enough to get a good sweat. I regret we did not have time to get in the water. It looked very refreshing. I would stay here anytime in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Hampton never fails to impress me. The beds are incredible, the rooms are quiet and comfy, the complimentary breakfast is just unreal. Everything that makes a hotel important to me--basically a comfort away from home--is in this hotel chain. I will say that it can be a bit pricey at times, which is the ONLY reason I called it "very good" instead of "excellent". For me, it's the only place to stay away from home, and even with the price sometimes, it's worth it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Our family of four (2 adults and 2 kids) stayed here for two nights and were very pleased with our stay.

The rooms were clean and quite and the breakfast was good each morning.

The only issue during our stay is that we were initially given a smoking room when we checked in when our reservation was for a nonsmoking room. Kind of surprised that a Hampton Inn still has smoking rooms. Apparently they had run out of nonsmoking rooms by the time that we arrived after 1:00 am. The front desk staff did not hesitate to change our room and even gave us an upgraded room since our requested room type was not available except on the smoking floor. Her genuine concern to meet our needs turned what could have been a very negative impression into a positive impression.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 27 February 2014

we have stayed in various hotels near Andy and I believe for the price this is the best hotel so far. I will take advantage of the amenities next time I visit. the rooms were large and clean, the breakfast was great and I wish I would have brought my bathing suit, I would have loved to try the pool!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Lynn M
Reviewed 26 February 2014

This appears to be an older Hampton. Lobby area is tight. Furnishings appear to have age. Staff friendly & helpful. Beds are always great at Hampton! Was a little uncomfortable about parking in the rear parking lot due to apartment complex. And hotel had signage stating that they weren't responsible for anything that could happen.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Keith S,
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth! I'm glad to hear that you found my staff friendly and our beds comfortable. I am sorry that our parking lot was not to your liking. I hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you will once again allow us to host you.

Brandi R.