Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 18 May 2014

While my son (7) & daughter (7months) are in the pool with my husband and myself a group of boys from a sports team comes in. They started throwing things slaming noodles into the walls and water etc. They hit my son with a ball (seemed to be in accident and my son was ok) so I let it go. Then one of them put on my shoes and my husband had to ask them to take them off, right after that again they hit my son with a ball and begin to laugh. We get out and try to find our things that have "walked" off from our table and find that someone has smashed gum into my shoe. I take my shoe to the front desk and ask that the team leader be contacted. Hannah tries to call but Jennifer stops her and tells her to clock out and that I will just have to get over it. I am only about a foot away from this conversation. Then Jennifer looks at me and asked why was I standing there she can not do anything. I will be contacting her manager and will NEVER stay here again. The gum was not the hotels fault but Jennifer's attitude and lack of willingness to help was over the top.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank j1708
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear J1708,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest I-20. Please accept my sincerest apologies that your stay with us was not satisfactory. We strive to provide every guest with an exceptional stay and when that doesn't happen we work to make it right. I have already addressed your concerns with my front desk staff to ensure a similar situation never happens again. Once again, I'm very sorry that your stay was not exceptional and hope that you will offer us another opportunity to earn your business on your next trip to Fort Worth.

Brandi R.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Fort Worth Southwest Cityview

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were visiting TCU Student- Location is the only slight negative, everything else is GREAT. It takes about 10 minutes or so to get to campus. Close to shopping and restaurants and easy to get to and from. I would definitely stay here again. The front desk staff is WONDERFUL

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

The staff at this facility has found the perfect balance of being friendly but not too friendly given the business-orientation of its weekday guests. They've got a good breakfast and have thoughtfully put together breakfast in a bag for those who don't have time to eat in-house. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This Hampton Inn may not be a 5 star hotel, but the staff is great, and they are willing to help you in anyway that they can. I have stayed in numerous hotels, and this is possibly my favorite hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Excellent stay and we are renting 3 rooms in may this is the second say in this hotel and all was extremely satisfied wit all accommodations. The only problem was to find the hotel coming from the 35w going west no signs to the hotel. Sten Nilsson

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great rooms, great breakfast, super close to In n Out burger as well as the mall and movie theater. Saltgrass steak house is just down the road which was wonderful. Entrance to highway could not be any closer.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Excellent staff, comfortable, clean rooms, very good breakfast... overall a very enjoyable 4 days stay!! Everything was great but the staff was amazing... no matter what shift was there all were helpful, friendly and professional. I was getting coffee in the lobby on evening and had the opportunity to watch them deal with a family where there had been a mix up on room sizes... they handled it so well and took care of the need and the whole time maintaining a great spirit of care for the family who was tired and weary from traveling... kudos! ...that's 'customer first' kind of attitude that I appreciated and know the family did!