“Average!”

Quality Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #85 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed here 4 days while in the Ft. Worth area. We had just returned from a cruise out of New Orleans. King room was okay. Room was not vaccumned each day and I had to ask after three days to have the bottom sheet changed due to a small burn place in the sheet. (We don't smoke and I was surprised that this sheet was still in service--probably needed to be sent to the raqg pile). Request was honored concerning the changing of the sheet. Main manager was there 2 days. Ver pleasant and helpful young lady. Most of the staff was pleasant. Had to ask for yogurt each day, but it was always available. Great price on the room. Would probably stay there again!

Room Tip: I always like a room on the top floor away from the street noise.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank schoolmarm
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Fort Worth

Reviewed 6 February 2012

After choosing a REALLY BAD place to stay in Fort Worth just a month before...we payed close attention to reviews and chose the Baymont. Everything was clean & best of all we felt comfortable & safe. Breakfast was ok, not anything outstanding, except for the waffle station that made your waffle into the shape of Texas. Good value & SAFE!!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and enjoyed ourselves. Loved the quiet at the hotel and the friendly staff. Cracker Barrel was next door so it was convenient for us to have dinner. A microwave and refrigerator were provided. Also, we made good use of the laundry room. We found the closet to be much smaller than usual There was ample counter space in the bathroom for your personal items. It was a very reasonable hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2011

First for the pros: It was clean. That is it. I got a special deal for a king suite.
The cons started with the noisy fridg all night long. With a driving day ahead of me, it was horrible to start off not rested. however, the next morning I was excited to use the jucuzzi but it did not work. Went to breakfast, the skim milk was sour. Disqusting! I went to the front desk and told B. that the milk was bad. She didn't look up from her computer and just said "Ok". Very unconcerned. Then I calmed told her about the fridg and the jucuzzi. Another "Ok" then she added "Did you flip the switch on the wall to start the tub?" I said, "No, but how is a guest to know to do that? Maybe it would be nice if you all made a little sign?" Again. "ok". As I checked out, I walked past the bored B. I said, "I just thought you should know that I tried to flip the switch again on the tub since the drain didn't work (!), and it still didn't work. Again "Ok" but very unconcerned.
I would have felt a little better about this hotel if she had just said something like, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" or "We'll take care of that right away!" or at least rush to replace the milk! As it is, that was the first time I have ever been to a Baymont and she represented it. Most likely I won't use one again!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We stayed here for three nights at the beginning of June. It was crazy hot but the room was cool and inviting. There's nothing really special to report about the room but it was clean and everything worked like it should. We had a room with two queen beds and we were very comfortable. There's a good selection of cable channels, a refrigerator and microwave and good size table with chairs and a desk. I will add that the lighting was a little poor. They could stand to put brighter bulbs in the lamps, lighting fixtures and bathroom.

Our stay was pleasant enough. The hotel is in close proximity to restaurants and shopping. Getting off the freeway from those excursions back to the hotel can prove challenging though. Better use a GPS or know the side streets because the traffic is bumper to bumper at times. Whew!

The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. The hotel offers a continental breakfast and is pet friendly. I would walk my dog around the property and off to the left of the pool there is some fenced off property with a view of some beautiful horses. I enjoyed watching them as I walked my dog.

Internet access is available and FREE. Housekeeping is good. All in all I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. You're not going to get all the bells and whistles but it's a clean place to stay for your basic needs.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights and found the staff to be very friendly and anxious to please. Karl, the girl at the front desk, and the taller lanky fellow who works the night shift were all very accommodating, even to the point of helping me get my booth across the street to the conference site by offering me a ride one cold morning. Considering the other hotels in the area, this one is the best deal, and appears to be more recently renovated than the others, with exception to the Holiday Inn, which is twice the price. The beds were good, the TV worked good, I was on the ground floor, near the parking lot and suspected it might be noisy, but it wasnt. Beds were good and I slept good. I liked the pillows too. Bathroom was good, a few loose tiles at the wall base by the toilet, but so what? The price was right and the quality more than I expected. The staff really made you feel welcome, even offering cookies when you arrive!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 January 2011

An excellent experience for the money. Convenient to Interstate 35 and to 820 Loop. Have tried several times to get connecting rooms in this area without sucess. Karl guaranteed when I made the reservations they would be available, and he lived up to his word. Brandy who checked us in was very efficient and friendly. Even gave us a courtesy call after we got into the room to be sure everything was ok.

Rooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast had a good selection. We were towards the end of breakfast both days but food was replenished so we had a good choice. It included waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy as well as the usual continental style pastries.

It was very convenient for us. Front desk was very helpful. I would certainly recommend them .

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family