“Not the best but definitely not the worst.”

Quality Inn Fort Worth
Ranked #89 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
camilla00
“Not the best but definitely not the worst.”
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I have visited this facility( formerly the Baymont) on two occasions. Initially, I was pleased with the cleanliness of the room and facility. However, upon the second visit the room wasn't quite as impressive.

This establishment is nice for the rate. They have complimentary breakfast and wifi which is always a plus. They do have on site laundry(one washer and dryer) for about $2.50 a load. The beds are comfortable not hard like most places.Most of all, the staff is firendly and helpful which is always a plus.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank camilla00

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
harker heights, texas
Reviewed 26 September 2012

For this area of Fort Worth it was average fare. They had lots of cameras/ parking lot lights- which is a must. The rate was alittle high, but the sheets & towels were very clean & bed was great. We just needed a place to sleep, so I can't comment on daily housekeeping service. This certainly isn't the best Baymont I've stayed, too dated. Considering what else is available in that area, this seems to be the safest place. We didn't try the breakfast- as there is a Waffle House half a block down we decided to eat at.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2012

What a dump. Poor location. Bad AC. Hair gel smell. 1990's TV. I got walked in on by staff while in the bathroom. The only thing missing are the bugs. Will not make this mistake again.

Room Tip: Go down the street.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank badman525

Travellers are raving about these Fort Worth hotels

Kansas City
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Stayed here 4 days while in the Ft. Worth area. We had just returned from a cruise out of New Orleans. King room was okay. Room was not vaccumned each day and I had to ask after three days to have the bottom sheet changed due to a small burn place in the sheet. (We don't smoke and I was surprised that this sheet was still in service--probably needed to be sent to the raqg pile). Request was honored concerning the changing of the sheet. Main manager was there 2 days. Ver pleasant and helpful young lady. Most of the staff was pleasant. Had to ask for yogurt each day, but it was always available. Great price on the room. Would probably stay there again!

Room Tip: I always like a room on the top floor away from the street noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank schoolmarm
Elbert
Reviewed 6 February 2012

After choosing a REALLY BAD place to stay in Fort Worth just a month before...we payed close attention to reviews and chose the Baymont. Everything was clean & best of all we felt comfortable & safe. Breakfast was ok, not anything outstanding, except for the waffle station that made your waffle into the shape of Texas. Good value & SAFE!!

• Stayed February 2012
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and enjoyed ourselves. Loved the quiet at the hotel and the friendly staff. Cracker Barrel was next door so it was convenient for us to have dinner. A microwave and refrigerator were provided. Also, we made good use of the laundry room. We found the closet to be much smaller than usual There was ample counter space in the bathroom for your personal items. It was a very reasonable hotel!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 20 August 2011

First for the pros: It was clean. That is it. I got a special deal for a king suite.
The cons started with the noisy fridg all night long. With a driving day ahead of me, it was horrible to start off not rested. however, the next morning I was excited to use the jucuzzi but it did not work. Went to breakfast, the skim milk was sour. Disqusting! I went to the front desk and told B. that the milk was bad. She didn't look up from her computer and just said "Ok". Very unconcerned. Then I calmed told her about the fridg and the jucuzzi. Another "Ok" then she added "Did you flip the switch on the wall to start the tub?" I said, "No, but how is a guest to know to do that? Maybe it would be nice if you all made a little sign?" Again. "ok". As I checked out, I walked past the bored B. I said, "I just thought you should know that I tried to flip the switch again on the tub since the drain didn't work (!), and it still didn't work. Again "Ok" but very unconcerned.
I would have felt a little better about this hotel if she had just said something like, "Oh, I'm so sorry!" or "We'll take care of that right away!" or at least rush to replace the milk! As it is, that was the first time I have ever been to a Baymont and she represented it. Most likely I won't use one again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo