Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek
Ranked #25 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Clean but Dated”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had the privilege of being checked in by LaQuita. She made the check-in process very easy and pleasant and quick! We ended up arriving 3 hours early, yet in only 45 minutes housekeeping was able to get our room ready for us and LaQuita had us all checked-in! Thank you!
Let’s talk about clean! Although this hotel is older and dated, it is CLEAN! It’s obvious the housekeeping staff take pride in their hotel. It not only LOOKS clean, it SMELLS clean, too!
Our room was spacious with a great layout and the AC worked great! This was a blessing since we were working out in 100 plus degree indices and coming “home” was a pleasure. Especially since we enjoyed the GREAT lighting!
Other nice things. The Pool is great – I’m not normally a pool person, but boy! Our swim was so refreshing! We never ran out of hot water, and our cold water never was tepid – it was cold! The evening social was very nice, lots of fresh lettuce, which being vegan, that was about all I could eat.
With all that being said, there are some things that aren’t so great. This hotel is extremely dated. The furniture is definitely showing wear and tear. The couch could only be described as shabby – it’s obvious that guests have helped the ripping “pleather” by picking at it. The foam padding was showing through in multiple locations. The coffee pot was small, a full-sized coffee pot would have been nice. And, finally, the tub drained very slowly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Rafael L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Charlie,

Thank you very much for your kind words in regards to your stay at our property! I am extremely happy to know that our property fulfilled your needs and that you were able to enjoy our amenities and services.

I would also like to thank you for expressing your satisfaction with LaQuita and the service she provided for you and your family. We love hearing success stories about our team members and I will make sure LaQuita gets the proper recognition for going the extra mile for you.

Lastly, I would like to let you know that I will take your comments in regards to the condition of some of our furnishings and pass them to the appropriate person so that we can make the necessary changes. To stay competitive in a business like ours, we must continue to improve our appearance and services, and feedback like yours, assist us in heading in the right direction.

I hope to see you and your family back in the area in the near future, and we would love to have you stay with us again and continue to provide you with excellent service and outstanding accommodations.

Rafael Luque

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Abernathy, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Overall, the cleaning staff seems to be somewhat careless; lacking attention to detail. The staff, especially in the kitchen, seems to be very melancholly at bestI. They are simply not as friendly and upbeat as I am used to with other Homewood Suites I've stayed at before. Not a horrible experience, but definitely not impressed at all. I would stay there again, due to office proximity, but I don't feel any allegiance to this hotel at all. Could take it or leave it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rafael L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Dear Mathew,

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we let the ball drop.

We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Please feel free to contact me if there is anything else you would like to talk about if I can be any further assistance.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance.

Regards,

North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My friend needed a clean good place to stay at for a family gathering. She stayed at the Homewood Suites. I will teel you now that her stay was great. The room was very comfortable and the enviorment was clean and quiet.

Room Tip: If you want a nice place to stay and with so many things close by, stay there.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted to know that your friend had an awesome stay and enjoyed our suites as well as the nearby establishments.

We hope to see you guys back in the near future!

Have a great day!

Thomasviile, NC
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

For the most part, this is your typical Homewood Suites. The furniture and bedding were outdated and the bedding was quite uncomfortable. For the room cleanliness, it was clean, the bedding and towels were very clean and the kitchen area was very nice. The fridge worked great with an icemaker. The AC in the room was easy to control and cold, which is good in this area. I had one issue with my toilet overflowing and flooding my bathroom. I called the front desk and they sent up the maintenance person along with a housekeeper. They ended up soaking up the water from the toilet with a blanket and towels - the only thing they did not do is mop and sterilize the floor - which to me is unsanitary. The reason they received an average star is that the personnel were very friendly and accommodating to most requests. I will stay here again - just want to ensure that their cleaning/sanitary practices are more inline with today's standards.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the elevator - or else you will have to walk a country mile just to get down or...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Rafael L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your review and your feedback! We take your suggestions very seriously and I will forward your comments to the appropriate people so we can take action on some of the outdated items you mentioned.

I will personally provide a copy of your review to my housekeeping, maintenance and Front Desk staff so they can understand and learn from your experience, the importance of completing any clean-up situations with the highest hygiene and sanitary measurements. I apologize that this was overlooked while responding to your toilet issue.

I hope to see you back in our hotel in the near future so that we may provide you with the same great service and sharpen those areas that needed attention.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other comments or suggestions.

mckinney, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hotel was great! My son loved the dinner on thursday. He really loved the chicken. I liked the bed it was very comfortable. I liked the two rooms and the two tv's. There was a little trouble getting to hotel because of construction. This was a nice hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Priscilla,

Thank you for staying with us and for your review on Trip Advisor!

We have a mission and that mission is to provide our guests with great accommodations and outstanding service and amenities. I am pleased to hear that we met your expectations and that you had a great stay!

I'm glad your son enjoyed our dinner and that you took full advantage of the comfort of our beds and the TV's in your suite. I wish I could alleviate some of the traffic nightmares, but my connections are not that powerful! I know they are nearing the end of that expansion project so hopefully next time you come back to see us, traffic will be smooth and easy going.

Again, thanks for your review and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!

Orlando, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. The most recent stay was not good. The furniture is worn out and in need of replacement. The internet was not working when I checked in. It was fixed the next day. I stayed in a nonsmoking room but on two different nights there was heavy smoke smell in the bathroom which resulted in having to keep the bathroom door closed and making use very difficult. This hotel, while be very good on previous stays, is in need of room refurbishments.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rafael L, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ft. Worth-North at Fossil Creek, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Steve,

Thank you for staying with us at our Homewood Suites Fort Worth. I appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room appearance is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

We want our property to be your Home Away from Home and will love to see you back! Please feel free to contact me at your convenience and we hope to see you soon!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Couch was very shabby, made us realize the room needed an update. I would not stay here again until this hotel was updated. Food service the first day was excellent, poor the other days....young man that provided this needs training

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.