“Great choice for an event at A T & T Stadium” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #22 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great choice for an event at A T & T Stadium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I stayed here for the Notre Dame vs. ASU game at A T & T Stadium. We opted to stay outside of the immediate area to a.) save some money and b.) be away from massive congestion. We had a GREAT stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The room I was in was right next to the fitness center and every morning I was there, someone ran on the treadmill ( their right to use the equipment for sure) and I heard it every day, around 6 am. My advice would be to ask for a room away from the fitness room. That was basically my only con to the hotel and it was minor. I would suggest that the cleaning people put trash bags in the trash cans. I couldn't find a trash can in the immediate area (other than our room trash cans) to throw away some containers that we had take out in and I didn't want to fill the trash can with them in case something were to leak out into the trash cans that were not protected with a trash bag. That of course is to help the staff, not so much me. I know plenty of people wouldn't even thinking about the cleaning staff but I happen to like it as easy on them I can. There is no reason to destroy a room or leave a disgusting mess because I am not cleaning up after myself. The breakfast buffet was more than just basic. If one leaves the breakfast buffet hungry it is certainly their own fault. There was a bountiful array of foods to decide to enjoy for breakfast.The breakfast buffet had a variety of cold cereals, hot cereals, several fresh fruit items, as well as fruit cups, hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, waffles (Shaped like the state of Texas), a breakfast meat (either sausage or bacon), yogurt, a variety of juices , breakfast teas & coffee. Beds were extremely comfortable and the internet was very good. I would most certainly return to this hotel again!! Well done Fairfield Inn & Suites. P.S., the wonderful woman who worked the breakfast bar was a sincere pleasure to speak with in the mornings... she needs a raise, she works her tail off!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your remarks regarding your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West! I will take your comments regarding the trash liners to our next department head meeting and share your comments. We all appreciate your thoughtfulness regarding the reason behind them! In addition, I will share your notes with Gina, the breakfast hostess that was on duty during your visit; I know she will be thrilled to hear them. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Fort Worth area. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Central NH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We stayed here for the Columbus Day weekend while my husband was at a conference downtown. Just 10 minutes to downtown Fort Worth and nearby activities, only 45 minutes to Dallas. Quiet, clean, comfortable and super friendly! Maria at the front desk welcomed us, gave us ideas for what to do, offered board games if we needed them...very helpful. Gina is a whirlwind at breakfast. She was constantly making sure everything was stocked, fresh and kept the whole area spotless...always with a smile and a kind word. When I mentioned that the hot water for tea tasted like coffee, Gina got me fresh boiled water from the back room. The Texas waffles are a terrific treat! Housekeeping was at my door within minutes when we called down for an extra blanket and towels. The indoor pool is small, but fine for my daughter. Pool towels were not well stocked in the evening. Overall, one of the nicer hotels we've stayed at.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
It was very refreshing to hear your lovely comments regarding the hotel and the service of the staff. I will share your comments with the individuals that you mentioned and I am sure this will make their day! We hope to see you again at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West the next time your travels bring you to the area!
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

We stayed here for the weekend of Jun 15th. The staff was absolutely wonderful! They were genuine and friendly. Loved our room, we had the king suite with the pullout sofa, our teenage son was happy to see a 2nd TV just for him! The rooms were clean and they looked brand new, the bed was very comfortable. If you are at the hotel during the week and during the day, you will have some airplane noise...but none on the weekend. Loved the breakfast in mornings too...lots to choose from. We really can't say enough of how helpful the front desk employees were.

Thanks to everyone there for making this a very pleasurable stay. The Bleakly Family

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SuzB3
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you so much for your glowing remarks regarding the hotel and in particular the service of the staff. We really do try to go above and beyond for our guests and we are happy that you experienced that during your recent visit.

I'm happy to hear that your son enjoyed having his own area in the King Suite with the bed, TV and desk area. That really makes a difference when traveling with family members!

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Fort Worth area and having you as a guest at our hotel again!
Fort Worth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

Want to start out by saying that the staff was great. The inside off this hotel as real nice. My room was better then I could have ever thought. They let me have a birthday party for my kids and they were very helpful. Breakfast was great with the eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffles and much more. I could talk all day about how I enjoyed it but you should check it out yourself.

Room Tip: Nice place best all year
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Dear Scott-

I would first like to thank you for choosing our new Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NAS JRB for your lodging accommodations! We are humbled by your comments and I am very excited to be able to share them with our staff. They all strive to ensure that all guests have an excellent stay and it is good to hear that they accomplished that.

I'm glad that you were able to carry out the birthday party for your children, sorry I missed the cake! We look forward to seeing you again in the future when your travels (or the next birthday) bring you back to the Fort Worth area.

Sincerely-

Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2013

Have stayed in other hotels in Ft. Worth, decided to try this one. Great decision! Clean, clean clean! Really nice, modern rooms. Friendly staff as well. Breakfast took a while because of a sports team staying at hotel all trying to eat at the same time, but that is not the hotels fault!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Dear Will M-

Thank you so much for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West for your lodging needs as opposed to the usual ones you choose in the Fort Worth area. We are glad to have had you as our guest and I have shared your comments with our staff. I apologize the breakfast area was overcrowded with the team during your stay and as of April 1st, we have added additional chafers for our hot items to attempt to cut down on any congestion.

Thank you for your providing your comments and we look forward to having you as our guest in the future!
Fort Worth, TX.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

I was visiting the Fort Worth, Texas and decided to try the Fairfield Inn, normally use Hampton, Marriott Hilton, and Sofitel on occasion depending on the type of trip. This time enjoying Fort Worth, Texas for business. and some pleasure.

It has been some time since staying at a Fairfield Inn, and was pleasantly surprised at the service at check inn, the front desk professional but made to feel very comfortable. The hotel was very clean and modern with pleasing decorations. The rooms and beds were very comfortable and enjoyed a pleasant nights rest. Room amenities with desk comfortable chair to work inn, good internet connections LED TV, Microwave, all good and also a fine business center with all equipment working. . The bathroom was very clean shower, water pressure, hot water and sink area all well appointed.

The pool area was clean and relaxing and a good fitness center was provided. The only item missing was a massage and sauna.

Breakfast at a chain Hotel is doesn’t seem to vary from location except for arrangement, freshness and cleanness which I would have to rate this one as one of the best. I did run into the Manager, April at breakfast, and was treated like I had stayed their often and very pleasant, warm and professional.

I would recommend this Fairfield Inn highly and will now try other locations again.

Room Tip: Perfer a higher floor with window view.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this review, 19 March 2013
Dear Kenneth-

Thank you for your glowing review of our new property in Fort Worth, TX! We are all very glad that you had such an enjoyable stay and found the hotel clean, comfortable and with the amenities you needed.

I have shared your remarks with our staff so that they can be proud of the cleanliness and service that they strive to provide. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back through our area!

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NAS JRB
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

Stayed here two nights on a family getaway weekend. Requested a crib, which was in the room when we arrived. Not only that, but they provided outlet covers for the electrical outlets, baby lotion and baby shampoo in the bathroom, and a small bottle of dish soap for cleaning bottles. Very thoughtful additions for traveling with a baby!

The hotel appears to be recently remodeled (or new, not sure which). Everything was fresh and clean in the lobby, hallways, and rooms. Our kids enjoyed the indoor pool, which was clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Dear JonJ-

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites-Fort Worth I-30 West for your recent lodging needs and for your nice comments regarding our hotel and service. As a mother, I know how traveling with a baby and/or a child can be trying at times and I am glad that the amenities provided through our "Tots Travel Too" program were a welcome addition for you.

I have shared your comments with our staff so they too know that their actions are appreciated! We all look forward to your next visit to our property.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NAS JRB