Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Ranked #27 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My family and I were in Texas for a wedding from May 22 through May 25, 2014. The front desk staff was excellent there are a couple names I can remember Maria, Veronica, and even Tina who worked the kitchen area. Every day they were very polite and always made us feel right at home. The hotel was super clean and neat. The breakfast needed a little more to choose from other than that it was splendid. I would most definitely stay at this Fairfield again because of the great staff and how clean the rooms are. I have stayed at many Marriott’s and they all were clean but what distinguished this one from the rest of them was the outstanding staff. I was very skeptical about staying at this hotel because of the category 2 hotel ratings, however they need to change the category because the only thing differentiated I promise it wasn't any differentiated the 5 I stayed in in Destin was the breakfast. It was a better variety of food other than it is the same. If you want a clean hotel, a full breakfast and outstanding customer service, I really recommend this hotel. I also recommend that the STAFF be rewarded for the OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. I felt like I was in my own HOME!!!! CONGRATS to the STAFF!!!! I give you a 10 STAR. I also want to include the cleaning STAFF because of the CLEAN HOTEL and ROOMS!!! KUDOS to you TOO!!!!!!

Room Tip: It doesn't matter which room. We had a total of 5 rooms and they all were good and they all feel...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 27mariaj
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely comments regarding the staff! They were delighted to hear your remarks all the way from the room attendants to the front desk to the breakfast attendant. We are glad that you were able to have an enjoyable experience during such an important time such as a wedding of a friend or family member. We have taken note of your comments regarding breakfast and will diligently look into other ways of increasing our choices. Safe travels to you and yours!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here for the NAS Air show in April. Nice place, breakfast was good, coffee was good, quiet, nice TV's in the room and modern door locks.

Great place as home base for the air show. The only negative is not the hotel's fault, but the good places to eat like Outback and such are nowhere near this hotel. You have to drive 5-6 miles. The drive was not a big deal for food.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TX-1096
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us while attending the air show. I agree about the need for more restaurants in the area but with a little navigation we have some really good restaurant choices that are a little off the beaten path. The next time you are with us, ask the front desk for our local restaurant listing and we can get you to some great places! Also, thank you for your comments regarding our new rooms; we think they are pretty fantastic too! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here when picking my son up from TCU. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are updated and nicely appointed. It's in a good location, near malls and restaurants. They also had freshly baked cookies and lemon infused water available In the lobby.

Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for an emotional journey of navigating college for your son! I am delighted to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful and that you were able to enjoy the cookies and lemon water. We'll see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed here for 13 nights on business. The friendly staff were great and available when needed for anything. Best breakfasts every morning, hot and tasty waffles, scrambled eggs, meat, hot cereal, juices, fresh fruits, wonderful coffee, muffins, toast, gravy on some days. I value a good breakfast daily and they came through! I don't usually tip hotel workers, but the housekeeper attending to my room and the hospitality lady handling breakfast each morning earned a healthy tip from me and with surprise and shock it appeared. I will stay here again and as soon as I can. I may even stay here when I have business in Dallas! Location is close to many restaurants and tourist stops and sites. Nice pool and jacuzzi.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

We were so glad that you chose our hotel for your extended stay in Fort Worth! Gina in breakfast is the hostess that took care of you and she was delighted to pieces when I told her of your comments. Thank you for the lovely words on the hotel, staff and the breakfast. We look forward to having you as our guest the next time your travels bring you to the area!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here because of its location to the Trinity Trails bicycle trail. The were very gracious allowing us to check in early and keep our bikes in the room. Fairly quiet, close to everything and great breakfast is included. Rooms were very clean. Would stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Craigh-

We appreciate your great review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West near NASJRB! I am glad that the associates were helpful and accommodated your bicycle storage. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Fort Worth area...and don't leave your bike behind!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days. The staff was over the top friendly and helpful. (Esp Gina) ;) The facility was clean, the room was wonderful! Two huge flat screen TV's couch, office desk was huge, Everything you could ask for. The bed was to die for as well! I can't say enough about this place. Thank you! (It was quiet too!!) THE FOOD!!!! OH DID I MENtion THE FOOD? WOW!!!!! AND FREE

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for your amazing review of our Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West! It is very nice to get feedback on our hotel, staff and food. I have shared your comments with Gina and it made her day that she was recognized in your review. I agree about the beds, they are the best and we do get many compliments on them.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Fort Worth area! Thanks again for your glowing remarks!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Very friendly staff that gave us a homely feeling.
Nice small Gym with couple of treadmills and ecliptics and some weights.
The rooms are large enough and are well equipped.
The Small swimming pool and the hot tub are a blast!

Although not in the center of town, this hotel is right next to all of the main shopping centers.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
April D, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you so much for sending in a review for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to partake in the pool, fitness center & hot breakfast during your visit. I will share your comments with our staff and we hope to see you when you are back in the Fort Worth area! Thanks again!