I can't believe the glowing reviews for this BW. Selected this hotel based on the reviews and the BW brand. Upon arrival we were told we were #2 of reservations for the night. Since we are elite BW Rewards members I believed we would get a good room. Not so. We were put on the first floor near the vending machines and elevator and bathrooms. Thinking the hotel would be quite we went into our room. Although tidy I would not call it CLEAN like other reviews. Rug was fraying. No Kleenex so went to front desk. The clerk did not exchange 1 word with me as she went to get me some. The toilet in the room would keep running water after each flush and need our attention after every flush. The sheets were scratchy in need of replacing. The heat/ac was very loud with the fan and volume on TV needed to be adjusted each time fan increased. Fan never shut off although set on auto. Remote for large box TV was difficult to work needed to be pushed a number of times to move station or channel.
The next day we returned to our room to discover no housekeeping. Upon reporting this to desk clerk I was informed that we had a Do Not Disturb sign on our door. After I explained that we removed the sign at 10:15 when we left she felt compelled to tell me I did not. Where is the nice friendly costumer service reported earlier???? I asked for a new room and this was granted in a very negative fashion with No Communication. I did not feel like a valued guess at this BW. Upon entering our new room we found no toilet paper so back to the front desk to ask for some. Our king bed had only 3 small pillows so we told the clerk we would like to borrow one from the old room and would return it in AM. The shower had a problem in both rooms with more water coming out of spout then the shower head. Towels in both rooms were paper thin and extremely small. No laundry bags in either room. As we settled on to read on bed one of the lamps did not have a bulb so we swapped out one from another lamp. Second room had a large crack in sink but toilet did flush and stop on it's own. In the AM we returned pillow to housekeeping and told front desk that we had done so. No one ever asked if we had a good stay. No smiles. Nothing. I just wonder what kind of treatment we were has gotten of we were not BW Elite Rewards Members. This hotel showed us it could care less about the service we for. Be for warned if you think the other reviews are more accurate. We have been on a road trip for 3 1/2 months and this two night experience ranked second worst of the trip. (First was near Big Bend where hotel was closed to attend a funeral and we had to take what was left.)
We needed to stay a third night in Fr. Worth and elected to move to another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! Discover this great hotel in Fort Worth, Texas offering free breakfast and high speed Internet! The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites (Situated just minutes from all major freeways, downtown Forth Worth) is the ideal lodging when looking for comfort and value. We are just 3 miles from the NAS Joint Reserve Base and Lockheed Martin. We are only 7 miles from the entertainment district, Richie Brothers Auction House and Stockyards Station. The hotel is 100% non-smoking, No Pets allowed and features spacious rooms furnished with refrigerator, microwave, high-speed Internet access and cable satellite television. The BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites also offers deluxe business rooms with an oversized desk area and other amenities catered to corporate travelers. A delicious complimentary continental breakfast includes fresh hot waffles, biscuits, sausage gravy, fruits, cereals, milk, juices, muffins, danishes, cinnamon rolls, etc..is offered daily. Additional amenities include a business center, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, convenient fitness center, guest laundry, meeting facilities and many business services. Get the most out of travel, select one of the best options for hotels in Fort Worth, the BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Fort Worth Hotel Fort Worth
- Best Western Fort Worth Inn And Suites
- Fort Worth Best Western
- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites Texas