“Very friendly staff always accommodating”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #17 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Antonio, Texas
“Very friendly staff always accommodating”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have stayed here over 10 times and its the same thing every time. Walk in, Rick knows me by name very helpful. Rooms are clean, spacious, and fresh. The owner is usually there in the mornings very nice and polite. Breakfast is the usual waffles,biscuits and gravy, cereals. I work for Holt Cat so its only two minutes down the road, always my first hotel to call, never had A problem getting a room, even on race weekends, for the same price as before.

• Stayed April 2014
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear 1234kalan San Antonio, Texas

Thanks for being with us for 10 years. HOLT CAT is 100 % sure that we will take full care of thier staff. We are HOLT Cat's prefered lodging facilty.

It is always pleasure to see the "familier" faces. I apologize for not remembering the names. (I can blame my grey hairs).

My staff always are commited to provide consistent superior service to all the guest. Thay love their work.

Again, thanks for very encouraging words. We will see you soon.

and all staff members.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Palmdale, California
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was our first trip to Ft Worth. We wanted to stay on the west end of town. This Best Western was in an ideal location for us. The hotel was very clean and the staff were efficient and helpful. Thanks again to Hemant and Rick.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Guest Ron M from Palmdale, California

Thanks for your time to share your good experience with travel community.
Thanks for choosing us as your accomodation partner.

WE appriciete your short and sweet review. Please, call us anytime you are here for any reaons at 817-3246-8777. We will take good care of your stay. Please, tell all your freinds to stay with us.

and all my staff.
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stayed 2 nights in April... the motel and the rooms were wonderfully clean..
Everyone from the cleaning ladies to the staff behind the desk were absolutely perfect.. I had left a camera bag behind with equipment in it ..they called me on my cell phone.. they held it until my sister could pick it up and it was returned to me just as I had left it... the honesty was so appreciated. Each time in the future when we visit my sister in Fort Worth we will stay at this motel..
R.Trent...Palm Coast, FL.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear and respected guest RTLK from Palm Coast, Florida

Thanks for encouraging words.
WE take pride in our honesty. Our House keepers have even returned CASH found from under the bed in the room.

Since last 10 years, we are calling the guests -who forgets many items. We let them know-about the Lost and Found. Than we leave it on them to collect or give it away.

All uncliamed itens are donated to Salvation army or Good Will Store.

Also, we enjoyed chatting with you. God bless you. Just pass the words among your friends and families to stay with us whenever they are in Fort Worth. Tx at 817-246-8777

Regards

Hemant Pandya and all our staff.
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hotoel building was ok internet worked on sisters computer not mine. Staff HEARTLESS! My sister ended up in the hospital ER on the night before checking into this hotel. We arrived about 1AM and I immediately asked for and extended ck out they gave us and hour. Because of the treatments she received for a massive asthma attack she was awake all night. Falling asleep about 10AM. I asked for 2 hours more of and extension and was told I'd have to pay another nights stay even for those 2 hours. MEAN HEARTLESS, UNCARING! SO many other places to stay in the area I DO NOT ADVISE THIS ONE !!!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear unhappy guest 295tammie,

I fully sympathize with your sister and worry about her health. I hope- she is doing well now.

If I was in your place, I would not have moved my sister out of the hospital at all. I would have paid to the Hospital for one more day.
(I do not mean to say that you wanted to save money, as hospital would not let your sister stay Free)

Also, you were allowed to stay 2 hours (till 1.00 PM) at no cost. You wanted to stay Free till 7.00 PM. You placed Money in front of your sister's health and was forcing us to let you stay Free.

Again, If I was at your place, I would not have asked for Free stay. Because If our rooms are uncleaned after 7.00 PM, we do lose revanue. We can not rent the dirty room.

So, it is unfair to call us Heartless- when you were trying to place the money infront of your sister's health.

Again, our night auditor and second shift manager- both helped you to unload and load all your equipments. I wish, you would have given them some credit for thirs little heart.

My staff's feelings are deeply hurt by your self-interested comments.

Regards
wishing you healthy and happy life,
Hemant Pandya and all my heartless staff (!)
Tonkawa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Actually made reservations for my son and I to stay here in March. I got sick and called the day of my reservation and the staff was nice enough to refund my entire stay! I rescheduled everything and booked a room again in April and as many times as I've been by this Hotel I can't believe we've not stayed here yet. I won't stay anywhere else from now on (unless the dog comes, they are not pet friendly). It's right off the 820 with easy access back on. I got down town in under ten minutes. Breakfast was pretty Hotel standard, but there is a Waffle House right next door if you don't like Hotel food. We come to Fort Worth several times a year for doctor/hospital appointments and this Best Western is affordable, clean and friendly. That makes the whole trip less stressful :-)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear and Respected guest Sally M from Tonkawa, Oklahoma,

We all thank you for your very nice positive compliments. We thank you for your time to share your experience.

We love pets- BUT unfortunately do not allow the pets in our Hotel. We had a nightmare and we still can not forget that experience.

We wish that all good guests share their experience- both positive and constructive on this TripAdvisor site. That gives us real view from the guest's perspective.

Issuing refund: We usaly Refund the charges or any penalty- if the guests have reasons and if we are not sold out. Again it depends. Personally, we place ourselves in your place and try to behave- what we expect other hotelier to treat us like.

Thanks again. Call us at 817-246-8777 for your next stay.

and my entire staff
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites from the 21st thru the 25th and it was GREAT! We had a group of 20 students and about 25 Instructors and all really enjoyed their stay. The whole place was very clean and nice but the best thing about this hotel was the people. I met most all of the staff during my visit and they helped us with good restaurant recommendations, directions to our events. The staff was quick to ask if we needed anything or they could help us in any way. I stay in hotels about six times a year and only wish that all of them would take notes from these guys. They are just Plain Good People!
Randy

Room Tip: The King sized bed room have a nice sitting area .
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HemantPandya, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear and respected guest Randy B Houston, Texas

First of all your review proves that you all are very good instructors.
Second it proves that all your students are well mannered and very responsible students.

Now, we always take pride in our superior service to all the guests. We do fail sometime, but we do ask all the guest to correct us.

Thanks again for your appriciation of my staff and team members. I am zero without them.

We all will wait till next time to welcome you and your team members.

and whole Team members.
port aransas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I always feel comfortable for me and my family in Ft Worth. We have been staying here for 12 years and will not stay anywhere else. It is helpful that the location is close to food and our grandchildren. The staff is always very helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear and respected guest ROBERT S from Port Aransas

Thanks for your valuable time to share your 12 years of observation and staying with us.
We realy appriciate your opinion, experince and we are humbled by the review.

Now, we will have to work hard to maintain that standard for future and we promise that we will.

Thanks again