“Will Stay there again”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 115 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 14 November 2009

Stay in Ft. Worth twice a year for NASCAR races. This was the first time at this Hotel but have already booked next trip at this same Hotel. Easy access from Hghway coming into town and easy access to Texas Motor Speedway. Close to shopping and food.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Hemantica, GM/ Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2009

Dear Guest TexasKatz17,

I thank you for taking out time and write review about us.

Good reviews like your, does give us more inspiraion, more motivation to maintain and reach higher standards.

However, negative reviews are also welcome. Because, that gives us "Opprtunity" to correct our weaknesses.

Reviewed 13 October 2009

I was looking for a clean, convenient, and reasonably priced hotel close to Lockheed-Martin in Fort Worth.

Cleanliness is the highest priority for me and this hotel did not disappoint - the room, bathroom, and carpet were virtually spotless. The beds were comfortable, and the room was quiet - I did not hear noise from outside, adjacent rooms, or the hallway.
This hotel is a good choice for business travelers, and if I were in the Fort Worth area for a personal vacation, I would definitely stay here.

Bottom line: clean, convenient, and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Hemantica, Owner-GM at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2009

Let me start by thanking you for your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members.

Your feedback also is very much appreciated and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

And, it is always gratifying to know that our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for each and every guest are effective and appreciated.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you stay with us the next time you are in Fort Worth. We look forward to your return.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 817-246-8777 # 511.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Owner/GM

Reviewed 1 April 2009

Wow, I really can't believe all the negative reviews here. My story is that I was originally booked for the La Quinta on Cherry Street off of I-30, but when I got there, it was a very rough part of town. So, I left LQ and searched for a nicer place to stay.

I happened on this Best Western (thank God). The front desk staff were very helpful and I was booked into room 214. The moment I opened the door - the room smelled clean and fresh (I'm a stickler for clean). The bathroom was spotless, the toilet "sanitized for my protection," and the decor pretty much your Best Western standard.

The room had a fridge and microwave too - which was a great plus! I used the coffee maker in the mornings to have my cup of Earl Grey before heading out to a workshop.

The nice thing about this place is it's location. I was able to walk to a Super Walmart, and numerous eateries, pharmacies, etc.

The Business Center would have been a bit nicer if they'd had a printer hooked up to the computer. The breakfasts were eatable, but nothing to write home about. Nothing out of the ordinary in a good or bad way.

They had a small workout facility which was all I needed. Everything worked. No complaints.

I'm usually wary of loud neighbors in hotels like this, but it was peaceful, serene, and quiet once I got into my room. The beds are extremely firm, but I slept like a baby all three nights.

The only thing I'd say is I wish I had more stays like this one. I've been in 4 star hotels that weren't this nice.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Hemantica, Owner/General at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2009

Aug-11-2009

I thank you for taking out time and write review about us.

We are humans. We try. There are failures as well. But, repeated failure is "carelessness". We want to prevent "Carelessness" by our staff members. We want them to be motivated.

Reviewed 12 November 2008

This hotel looked and seemed ok at first until we got in our room the bath tubs have mold and towels are paper thin. Front desk staff was very unhelpful and rude when asking them questions about the area. The house keepers were young men that did not know hoe to clean when they did we stayed for three days and only cleaned once. When we checked in front desk said pool was open next day come to find out it had been closed since september. The walls are paper thin you can hear everything and everyone above you and in the halls. The bed we had was a king and there was a spring sticking out on the right side they are old dirty beds with crappy plain uncomfortable bedding. The only one good thing id there are several places within walking distance to eat or shop. Our over all experience was very terrible I would not stay here if you are an experienced traveler you will be very dissatisfied.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Hemantica, Owner- GM at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2008

Dear Guest,

I am very very sorry that we failed to meet your expectation as a brand and as an invidual property owner.

I want to do some research and education to the staff members involved.

Please, contact me directly to understand my failure.

I would appriciate you conatcting me by email: bw.fw.innandsuites@birch.net

Thanks and regards.

817-246-8777/ # 511

Reviewed 16 March 2008

Stayed 2 nights. I thought this BW must be brand new but asked and it's actually 5 years old. It's so clean I didn't even wear shoes in the room which I ALWAYS do in a hotel or motel. It's quiet, the staff was extremely cordial and accommodating. There was even 2 coffee packs in the room and even the best hotels only leave one. We're not big on breakfast but there is a continental breakfast in the lobby. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank Texan

Reviewed 21 February 2008

This was our first stay at any of the Best Western's and it was great. This is newly constructed property and it was beautiful. We had the jacuzzi suite! It was perfect and the bed was so comfortable. I recommend this place to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Hemantica, Owner- GM at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2008

We thank the guest to stay with us even though they had many options and motels to choose from.

We also appriciate their feed back in Trip advisor and exposures to other trip planners.

We guarentee the same level of services to all gueats and each time they are here.

Again, thanks to the guests. We will pass this good compliments to our highly motivated staff.

Reviewed 19 October 2007

Hi speed internet did not work, coffee pot was never cleaned or emptied, bathroom light comes on and off by its own will, electric outlet at computer desk did not work, 2 out of 3 bulbs in room light fixture were burned out. cable TV was very limited, at least in that room - no travel channel or local ABC (8) channel. This was our second stay (first was in June). The dirst stay was OK but for some reason lots seems to be going down hill. The breakfast offering was mediocur at best. Probably will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

I called the guest and apologized for not meeting their expectations. I have invited them to give us one more chance to verify that we have improved us per their comments.

Owner/GM