“If you want/need a hot tub, look elsewhere”

Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Ranked #19 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I have Fibromyalgia, so traveling is very difficult on me and exacerbates my pain. Because of this, I only book accomodations with a hot tub. Using a hot tub alleviates my pain and allows me to be able to sleep. This hotel has their pool and "spa" out in the front parking lot (see-through fencing) facing the access road from the highway (I found this uncomfortable). The worst part, however, is that the "spa" is NOT HEATED. I wrote the manager about this, and suggested that he indicate this on his hotel's website, but he has yet to do so. I thought maybe it was just broken, but the staff told me it is never heated and he confirmed this. When I explained to the manager that a spa is supposed to be hot, he sent me a cut and paste of "spa" from Wiki. What is funny is that within that article is this definition: "A hot tub, in United States usage" so I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish by sending it.

Aside from the spa/hot tub issue, the hotel itself is nice. We found the beds to be very comfortable and the hotel clean. They do turn off the power to the a/c to empty rooms, so when you check in make sure that they turn it on (we had issues with this until the staff finally figured out *why* our a/c wasn't working).

This hotel is off the beaten path if you are traveling the 20, so I would not go out of my way (which we did) to stay here again. The one shining moment of our stay at this hotel was our dinner at Capri's down the street. If you do stay here, and are looking for a great Italian place to eat, I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2010
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2010

Dear Shameaz of Glendale, AZ,
I am very sorry that you have decided not to stay here. We will miss your business.
I already had eome email communications with you. And I am glad that you have made other guests aware of the SPA factor.
I thank you so much also, for: highlighting your satisfaction with all other aspects/ sides of the stay. Also about the great experience at Capri's Italian restaurent.

Again, accept my apologies. Regards,

Hemant Pandya and staff.

Reviewed 31 August 2010

I recently stayed at the Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites with a large church group. The general manager and his staff were EXCEPTIONAL!!!! They entire process, from planning to check-out was smooth. The entire staff was first rate. The hotel is very clean with nice size rooms. It is in a great location having several eating establishments close by. If you are traveling to Fort Worth and need an exceptional hotel that is reasonably priced, look no further. I would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a great stay and may God bless you and your staff.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business

Dear True65 of Houston, TX,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

We appreciate your patronage and I would like to greet you in person during your next stay with us. Please, ask for me once you are here.

Reviewed 30 August 2010

I booked this hotel based on reviews and everthing good that was said was true. This best western was immaculate the room were spacious, comfortable beds but what make this place stand out is the people who work there. Andrew was great!! as was the young lady( sorry I forgot her name she worked the night shift front desk ) everyone was helpful and really wanted to make sure your stay with them was great. It felt real and sincere!!! Breakfast was good. Great job folks will come again when back in town.

• Stayed: August 2010

Daer Ohiojo of Ohio
Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Thanks for the investment of your time to review encouraging review about our staff members. Andrew and Millie are great. They are our assets.
Very few guests take out their time to say good words about others. You are one of those few.

Reviewed 19 August 2010

My husband and I stayed here while in town for the Supreme Extreme Mustang Makeover. The hotel was very clean and the employees where pleasant and helpful. The room was large and very well decorated. The bed was nice and comfy (could have used a couple of more pillows). The breakfast was very good as well. We didn't get to use the pool but it did look like it was well maintained. The hotel was very easy to get to and close to downtown. Would definately stay here again. Well worth the money. Another great best western

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2010

Dear wildh0rses from North Anson, Maine
TRegards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members.
Thanks for the time to post your positive review about us. Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are taken as rewards to our staff, as encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

I think, we are doing our best to return more valued services to the guest. (We do make errors, too). and compliments like yours makes our life more enjoyable.

Reviewed 10 August 2010

My co-workers and I had to stay for two nights to work at an office there and found everything was great. The breakfast was more than we bargained for. It filled us up so much that we looked forward to the next morning when we could get more. The free internet was so very nice! You helped us save expenses and we can't wait until next time!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2010

Dear FrankieMV25 of Austine, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

Let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites. Many happy guests feel shy to post their review- which works as TONIC and VITAMINS to us as a team.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members. I feel very proud of my staff's success in winning your heart.

Again, thanks for sparing time and have a very blessed future.

Best Western’s Best team members.

Reviewed 29 July 2010

We have been using the meeting room in the Best Western Hotel for two years. We have also used the hotel when inviting guests into town for various church events. The room is always set up and ready for us. For special occasions, all we have to do is ask and the staff exceeds our expectations. All of our guests have had wonderful comments about their stay while in town fellowshipping with us. Mr. Pandya and his staff operate a top notch professional business and because of their service, any time I travel, Best Western will be my first choice for hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business

Dear Educatingthemasses of Fort Worth, Texas

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

First of all- let me start by thanking you for your time in posting your review regarding our Property- Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites.

We are at this great level of services because of comments and feedback (like yours) on our performance , which are very positive, generous, encouraging. And shall be passed on to all my team members.

We appreciate your continued patronage and I would like to get your business for ever.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

The hotel was unbelievably clean. Close to the Stockyards. They had all the information for visiting the events in and around the city. Slept like a baby. The associates were pleasant, helpful, and smiling. Highly recommend it!

Lynn Melton

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Hemantica, Owner at Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2010

Dear Sunbird12 of Louisville, Kentucky,

Regards from Hemant Pandya (GM) And All Staff members

You are one of the guests who are kind at heart to appriciate and look at all positive stuff.

Your comments and feedback on our performance are most generous, useful and shall be passed on to all my team members.