“A Fairmount Gem”
Review of Rosen House Inn

Rosen House Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Kelly and her mother in law Deb are the ultimate hostesses. Welcoming from the time you enter the door, they tend to your every need, sincere in their desire to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The historical house is a treasure. Each room is nicely decorated with period antiques and super comfy beds. Every convenience is considered, from pools towels, to making sure there's always coffee and cookies on hand. Morning full service sit down breakfast makes you feel spoiled. The backyard oasis lends to relaxation and sipping a glass of wine provided by the inn. Situated in a historical neighborhood that is convenient to all the cool hip new restaurants, Rosen House Inn is a Fairmount gem. Highly recommended for any traveler, business or leisure as Rosen House Inn defines Texas hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms have clawfoot tub except for one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this B&B so many times that I feel like I am coming home when I visit Fort Worth. Kelly and her mother in law, Deb, are the ultimate hostesses and will do everything to make sure your stay is a great one. I have stayed in all the rooms and they do make you feel like you are staying in a guest room of someone's home. The beds are very comfortable and they have all the amenities you would need for the bathroom including special homemade bath soap. But the crowning glory is the breakfast in the morning. Stuffed French toast or Eggs Benedict could be on the menu along with a yogurt parfait. And there are always freshly made cookies in the dining room. My daughter lives down the street and we have spent many an evening in the drawing room or on their wonderful wrap around front porch. I have never reviewed them before because I wanted to keep this place a secret. It's too late now for other guests have found them out and are enjoying the place like I do.

Room Tip: All the rooms are large and have walk in showers except for one. That one has a wonderful claw foot...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

All I can say is that Kelly, the owner, is a ball of fire. She was welcoming and so accommodating both days that we stayed there. We stayed I the biggest room, the Fairmount Suite. The bathroom was bigger than the studio apartment that my daughter is moving into in L. A. We were treated like we lived there from the start. There were so many extras that most bed and breakfasts don't offer. There was not only coffee 24/7 but soft drinks and snacks, wine and cookies. We were there for TCU graduation, but it was also Mother's Day and the Fairmount Historic District's Tour of Homes which is the area where The Rosen House is located. Kelly not only took care of her full house of guests, she made dinner for 100 or so volunteers from the home tour. She decorated the breakfast table with purple and horned frog napkins and had purple flowers, etc. The breakfasts were over the top. There was a lot of food, and it was outstanding. She doesn't expect you to eat it all, but it's hard to control yourself. They have a pool in the back, and it provided a much needed respite between graduation and dinner. Kelly was busy making dinner for the volunteers but made sure we had everything we needed at the pool, complete with towels, sunscreen, cork screw, ice, etc, and even offered my daughter hairspray when she needed it before graduation. They were so kind to let my husband hang out after check out because they didn't need to clean the room that day. Logistically for us it was a God send. My daughter's room was smaller than ours but really nice as well.

Room Tip: Fairmount Suite is the biggest with the biggest bathroom.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I found the owners of Rosen House to be the best. They accommodated our family when the weather turned rainy during my brother's wedding at the Inn. Mom's breakfast were wonderful and always ready when you got up. We would recommend the Inn to anyone who wants to have a family event or just needs a weekend away.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at The Rosen House for 3 nights in April.

The property is absolutley beautiful, and the rooms are large, comfortable and authentic. It has a lovely pool and garden, and a gorgeous porch. The neighbourhood is nice and close to some really great resturants as well as downtown.

The hospitality provided to us by Deb, Kelly (and Chloe the dog!), was second to none, and we felt so welcome and cared for. They make you feel like part of the family.Kelly and Deb even did us little Easter gift bags to celebrate Easter Sunday!

Each morning breakfast was incredible, and set us straight for the day, and both were always on hand for anything we needed.

We absolutley cannot wait to return and cant reccomend this lovely B&B enough! Thanks Kelly and Deb for a really special stay!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We enjoyed a long weekend stay at the Rosen House when we went to Ft. Worth for a wedding. "Mom" was a lovely hostess and we were made to feel very welcome here. The breakfasts were so tasty and very filling - and different every morning. I will also say that they served the best coffee I have ever had anywhere! Our room was spacious and the bathrooms are fully modern and large - but they maintain the historic charm. The location was perfect for us. It's very close to downtown and easy to get on the highway too. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Ft. Worth. Thank you for making our stay so wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I and two women friends stayed at Rosen House for a long weekend and were very happy with the accomodations. The breakfasts are plentiful and Deb cheerfully accommodated dietary restrictions, which we appreciated very much. (She even offered to make unrequested adaptations after noticing what my friend did and didn't eat - so nice!) Our room had a HUGE bathroom, which was great for three women! We could all use it at the same time, which got us on our way more efficiently, each morning. The location is a short drive to downtown Ft. Worth and there are good restaurants within easy walking distance and good recommendations will be offered, if you ask. I would happily stay here again if I'm ever back in Ft. Worth!

Room Tip: The Fairmount Suite will accomodate three people quite nicely, with a comfy sleeper couch.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends