“The only thing better than the room is the breakfast.”
Review of Rosen House Inn

Rosen House Inn
Ranked #1 of 15 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is an awesome B&B that I recommend to everyone. It is situated in a very hip neighborhood with great food and culture. The house is very clean and restored, extra comfortable and very upscale. The owners are also quite incredible and welcoming preparing the best breakfast that I look forward to every time we stay.

Room Tip: The Fairmont Room is great for couples.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chad H

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I came here for four nights of our honeymoon in June. We had only read reviews and did some research to find this little gem. When we arrived, we were greeted by Deb, who treated us to chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of sparkling cider. She also had fresh cookies sitting on the table in the foyer. She was so hospitable to us our entire stay, and such a sweet lady. We enjoyed our conversations with her - my husband especially enjoyed talking with her about classic cars! Her son and daughter-in-law (the owners) were out of town, so she did a lot for all of us that week. What a great lady. She made us feel at home.

The house is beautiful. We love the history of this house, built in the early 1900's. It has sitting areas in the yard and on the porch that wraps around the entire front of the house. The interior is decorated with various antiques, taking us back in time. All of the guest rooms are upstairs with the guests' names on a chalkboard on each door. We also enjoyed the coffee and tea bar close to our room, which was wonderful in the afternoon after a day in town.

We stayed in the Fort Worth room; a small, homey little room with a walk-in shower and a queen-sized bed. It has his and hers closets and a dresser. There was also a bottle of wine in our room with two glasses. The bed was very comfortable and I loved the oatmeal soap in our bathroom!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful the breakfast is at this Inn. The first morning was a bread pudding that was to die for (and I do not usually like bread pudding). Also, we had so much of a selection whether bacon, eggs, potatoes, sausage, etc. I, personally, favored the fruit and yogurt parfait each morning - my husband loved the bacon! The freshly-ground coffee is another wonderful addition that will make anyone a morning person.

I recommend the Rosen House Inn to anyone taking a visit to the DFW area. It is a little-known gem located on Henderson Street. My husband and I will make a return visit for sure!

Thanks for a lovely stay, y'all. We love the Rosen House!

Room Tip: The Fort Worth Room is the smallest room, with a queen-sized bed, but has plenty of windows and a bi...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I had my wedding at the Inn back in March. Kelly, her husband and Deb made everything so easy and stress free. It rained on the day of the wedding and we quickly resorted to plan B and it was perfect. We started out each day with scrumptious breakfast and visiting with family.
Thank all of you so much for sharing your beautiful home and making us all feel like family.
We will be back next time we are in Fort Worth. Trina and Dave

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was my second time to stay at a B&B and my husband's first. What a wonderful experience!!!! Kelly was very accommodating with anything we needed and made us feel very welcome. The Magnolia room was very clean and spacious with vintage decor. We enjoyed swimming in the pool and sitting out on the wrap around porch. Her breakfast each morning was delicious with the best tasting bacon we have ever had. Her location is perfect and very close to anything you might want to do. It's in a very up and coming neighborhood with many restaurants just within walking distance. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at this lovely B&B one weekend in June as in town for a girls' reunion weekend. The location of the property is terrific - in the eclectic, cool neighborhood with several really good eating places just a few blocks away.

The rooms were spacious, decorated perfectly to go with the architecture and style of the whole house. The property has a wonderful pool/patio area which we took advantage of (they actually have many patio areas around the rose garden and front porch, where we also relaxed).

But best of all were the breakfasts and the hosts themselves. Very friendly and helpful, eager to make sure our stay was excellent. The breakfasts with fresh coffee were outstanding (full breakfasts with bacon, stuffed french toasts and eggs benedict with fresh fruit and yogurts, muffins).

The rooms were quiet at night, even though all of them are on the 2nd floor next to each other. And each room had its own private bath.

I highly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to the Ft. Worth area. it is worth it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Kelly and her mother in law Deb are the ultimate hostesses. Welcoming from the time you enter the door, they tend to your every need, sincere in their desire to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. The historical house is a treasure. Each room is nicely decorated with period antiques and super comfy beds. Every convenience is considered, from pools towels, to making sure there's always coffee and cookies on hand. Morning full service sit down breakfast makes you feel spoiled. The backyard oasis lends to relaxation and sipping a glass of wine provided by the inn. Situated in a historical neighborhood that is convenient to all the cool hip new restaurants, Rosen House Inn is a Fairmount gem. Highly recommended for any traveler, business or leisure as Rosen House Inn defines Texas hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms have clawfoot tub except for one.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this B&B so many times that I feel like I am coming home when I visit Fort Worth. Kelly and her mother in law, Deb, are the ultimate hostesses and will do everything to make sure your stay is a great one. I have stayed in all the rooms and they do make you feel like you are staying in a guest room of someone's home. The beds are very comfortable and they have all the amenities you would need for the bathroom including special homemade bath soap. But the crowning glory is the breakfast in the morning. Stuffed French toast or Eggs Benedict could be on the menu along with a yogurt parfait. And there are always freshly made cookies in the dining room. My daughter lives down the street and we have spent many an evening in the drawing room or on their wonderful wrap around front porch. I have never reviewed them before because I wanted to keep this place a secret. It's too late now for other guests have found them out and are enjoying the place like I do.

Room Tip: All the rooms are large and have walk in showers except for one. That one has a wonderful claw foot...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family