“A welcome retreat”
Kitchen
Master bedroom
Guest bedroom
Property building
Parking garage w/ remote entry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 3 reviews

TxTrix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2012 for a stay in May 2012
A welcome retreat
people found this review helpful

Being born and raised in Fort Worth, I was not used to trying to find somewhere to stay when I go home. But as my Dad gets older, it makes more sense. Last visit, I stayed at a hotel. It was adequate, but sterile and I was not looking forward to an extended stay. I discovered this condo, in Benbrook, when a friend suggested I look into a rental. The Manager, Charles, could not have been more accommodating. He was incredably responsive and bent over backwards to answer questions and make me comfortable, in a number of ways. The price was also materially better than a utilitarian hotel and it was much quieter. He arranged a first floor unit, with close, covered parking so my handicapped Dad could visit more easily and found and returned an item I left behind. The unit itself was clean, adequately equipped, comfortable and very tastefully decorated. It had many extras such as high ceilings, ceiling fans, ice maker and overstuffed furniture. It became a place where I could relax with my Dad and do light entertaining for friends from High School. Eating out all the time gets old and it was great to be able to have a leisurely breakfast in and cook when I wanted to. I also was glad of the washer and dryer. While I did not make use of the gym, I checked it out and it was well equipped and it was great to have a sizable private pool. I will definitely plan as far ahead as possible, to assure I can stay here next visit. Some tips. This is not a hotel, so bring or plan to by any toiletries or supplies like dishwasher and laundry soap. There is an $1 type store in the neighborhood and you may get lucky and find a prior guest left some things you need.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: Charles treated me like a friend and was always responsive to questions
Liked least: No complaints
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$189
Night
Week
Month
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Make Enquiry
How to book this rental
Submit an enquiry to the owner using the above make enquiry button
The owner will respond with a quote.  We encourage owners to respond within 24 hours
You will be able to send additional messages and pay for the quote through the TripAdvisor Rental Inbox
Payments made through the TripAdvisor Rental inbox are covered by Payment Protection
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.