“Amazing place!”
Review of Burger's Lake

Burger's Lake
Ranked #32 of 156 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Spring-fed lake with sandy beaches, lifeguards and picnic areas.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Im 14 and I've been going. Burgers lake since i was about 2. And top this day i still have a blast at this park. There is something to do for everybody, plenty of shade, grills, and the amazing waterpark. I highly recommend this place to anyone!

1 Thank countryboy485

Hurst, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You just can't beat this place...”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We go to Burger's Lake every year around the end of July for our friend's daughter's birthday. This place is just a gem! You can bring in your own food, grills, what have you. They do not allow alcohol and they do not allow loud music coming from vehicles. It's still a great place to take your family for good old fashioned fun. The slides, trapeze, diving boards keep the kids and the kids at heart occupied. Plenty of shade trees for those who just like to chill out. Lots of picnic tables and grills. They are very safety minded here as well. They have 2 scheduled swim breaks each day for 15 minutes each where they ask everyone to exit the water and check in with their group. The lifeguards here aren't the friendliest, but they take their jobs very seriously. All in all, a great place for summer fun!

“ Family visit”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I went with my family. My 4 year old son enjoyed. It had clean beach sand which my son loved lot. He also loved play in water. They provide free life jacket for kids.

Trophy Club, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Had a great time.”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Recently there with our family. The kids ranged in age from 2-17. Everyone had a great time. The grounds were nice, and the restrooms were much better than anticipated. We brought our own food and there was ample space for grilling out. As we were there during the week it was not overly crowded. We definitely will be going back in the future.

1 Thank Paulette S
Arlington, Texas, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A Fun Place to Cool Off”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This little hidden gem is a fun place to go to cool off. They have slides, diving boards, and a trapeze swing to enjoy the water. They even have a kids section that has some of the same features. It is a sandy bottom, spring fed lake that has shady spots as well a sandy beach. They have picnic tables and grills too. If you don't want to bring your own food they also have a snack bar. I went to Burger's Lake in the 70's with our church youth group and now my daughter and I enjoy going out here Overall this is a great, fun, family oriented place to spend the day.

Visited June 2014