“Great family fun!”
Review of Burger's Lake

Burger's Lake
Ranked #29 of 124 things to do in Fort Worth
More attraction details
Owner description: Spring-fed lake with sandy beaches, lifeguards and picnic areas.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Burger's Lake is an oasis in a big city. The bathrooms are clean, the water is cool and refreshing, and the people are really nice. It is a calm and relaxing place that is perfect for the hot Texas days.

All reviews
"swimming hole"
in 14 reviews
"great family fun"
in 9 reviews
"great place to take the family"
in 3 reviews
in 5 reviews
"blast"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This place was foun by accident im a road warrior, and i go where lifr takes me, and life took me here, it was deep in the woods and a long dusty drive, but then ehat did we see, EURIKA we saw water, my son was exited and he and my daughter had so much fun, people there were so nice, food was a bit price for my family, but we had still some food left from out bbq at the state park we were at, so that was no issue for us, thr water is clean nice a cold, and it was ALOT OF FUN, its worth the trip if you driving near this town.

2  Thank Godislobe
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We stopped to look around and see if we wanted to have a family reunion here. Place was a pond with a swing . Lots of tables to eat. They are very expensive to just go swimming. And we were there 5 minutes and they charged us!

3  Thank tldavies74
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Although it's been a while since I was there, I've always wanted to go back. (at the time) it was clean and the water was refreshing. Seems safe for the kiddos and they have lifeguards and I appreciate that.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2017

No larger than a large farm pond. Wouldn't go back. Swing into lake "at own risk" was dangerous appearing. I wondered how many have been hurt. Too many people. Creepy guy hanging around watching kids play. Don't bother use the money to drive to a real lake with a clean swimming beach.

1  Thank Marilyn H