“Yummy but small and long wait.”
Review of Rodeo Goat

Rodeo Goat
Ranked #7 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We got in around 2.30 on a Saturday afternoon so it was off-peak hour. I ordered the Caca Oaxaca and hubby ordered the Hot B*stard. It took 25 minutes for the burgers to come out and althought yummy, the burgers were not hot. The fries though were piping hot. I usually am not able to finish a burger but had no problems with theirs. Hubby wasn't satiated but we didn't want to order anything else as we didn't want to waste another 25 minutes.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

While visiting the DFW area my wife & I met up with some friend at Rodeo Goat based on my a friends suggestion and we were are all very happy we went. The menu is loaded with great burger options but the one that caught my eye was the Hot Bast-rd. I usually always have to add some form of hot sauce to my burgers, but this one was supposed to come with all kinds of spicy additions. I ordered it with a side of Texas Caviar. It arrived and looked great. It was exactly the way I liked it. Juicy, tasty and spicy. The caviar, a mix of pinto beans and pico de gallo was a refreshing side to this burger. The only thing I can say could be improved is the size of the burger. The burger was too small for the bun. It would have been perfect if the burger itself were bigger in diameter and thickness. I was expecting that even for burgers the Texas saying "everything is bigger in Texas", would hold true, but not in this case. I will go back to Rodeo Goat to try their other burgers and beer. I also must say that the craft beer that I had was most excellent also.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We really liked the burgers. They have a great selection to choose from. I did think the burger was a little small though. We were there on a Saturday night around 5:45. When we arrived, there were about 2 tables left inside. When we left, there was a line of people waiting to get in. It took us 25 minutes to get our burgers after we ordered them. We didn't order any other food. 25 minutes seems like a long time for 2 burgers. Also, there is very little parking. I don't know where all these people parked. Do not go here if you are in a hurry.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Fun, down-to-earth atmosphere with very good food and service. Prices were very reasonable. Playing a game of Ringer is a must. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Been twice, go early to get parking. Wait for to go burgers at bar. Entertaining and friendly bar staff. Tip them well! I got a complimentary cherry coke on my 2nd visit, and I was parched! Such a nice touch! Just fantastic burgers.