Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center
Ranked #1 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The staff is fantastic, the rooms are comfortable, clean and have everything I need. The complimentary breakfast and reception is enjoyable and among the best I've experienced. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanya H
Wendy A, Guest Service Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I am completely ecstatic to read your wonderful review and all I can really say is THANK YOU! I will share with the rest of the Homewood Suites team as it is our guests that drive us to strive for the best! Thank you again and I certainly hope to see you again!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

First time at Homewood Suites and it was a great stay with valuable amenities. The Mgr's reception was good other than the screaming kids. Breakfast was adequate but great coffee. Suite very clean and neat. Liked having a desk to work at instead of just a coffee table.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wendy A, Guest Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Wow! Thank you very much for your kind words, I am truly happy you enjoyed our hotel. Please feel free to send any suggestions to me in regard to our breakfast menu to wavila@raymondteam.com, I will be happy to share with our team for future reference. Thank you again, I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited this hotel for the first time while attending TCU orientation with our student. The staff members are wonderful and the hotel is clean and new. Despite the road construction, the location is convenient. We did not use our kitchenette but it would be helpful for a longer stay. Breakfast is free and choices available not fabulous but ok. We were surprised that dinner and drinks are provided several days a week and did not partake. We probably will return.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I would like to thank you for taking the time write a review for the Homewood Suites Fort Worth Medical Center, I certainly appreciate your kind words and honesty. I am glad that we were mostly able to provide you with a great experience. If you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see in our breakfast menu, please feel free to send them to me at wavila@raymondteam.com, I will gladly share them with our team for future reference! I look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Have never stayed anywhere that compares. The staff are amazing, the cleanliness is top notch. It is located just minutes from down town. Great location. Offers so much. Love love loved it! Will stay again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wendy A, Guest Service Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

I am absolutely ecstatic to read that your stay was everything we expect from our hotel! I hope you do have the opportunity to stay again, and in return we hope that we not only meet the level of service you received during this previous stay, but that we exceed it. It will be our goal! Thank you again, I hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a nice stay. Staff were all very polite and helpful (even when we showed up at the end of the complimentary breakfast). EVeryone treated us with courtesy and friendliness. We enjoyed the outdoor pool (nice fountain features) and the putting green. This is a very family-friendly property.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Wendy A, Guest Service Agent at Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Worth - Medical Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, we couldn't have asked for more. I am certainly glad that you and your family were able to enjoy your stay with us, I hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The staff was helpful, pleasant and curteous. The room was clean and food was good, pool and outdoor area was really nice and well kept. I would gladly stay here again!! They made you feel like family and extremely welcome.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I am so happy to hear you felt right at home while staying with us, we certainly work hard to welcome you in as family. I too hope to see you in the future so we can provide you with an even better experience!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We have never been to a Homewood Suites before, but now are hooked. The staff could not be any nicer! The hotel was so clean and so welcoming. The breakfast was excellent - not the typical "breakfast buffet". The dinner was a treat too. Delicious and convenient. They say it's a home away from home, and it lived up to the expectation. The location is perfect also - quick drive to the Stockyards, the Cultural center and quick access to the major freeways.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

It is our goal here at the Homewood Suites to make you feel as comfortable as you would at home, and I am happy to read that we were able to do so. I welcome you to come back to visit us, we promise to provide you with the same great experience and will look forward to seeing you again!