“Excellent!!”

Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Little Red Wasp Kitchen + Bar in the heart of downtown Fort Worth offers straightforward food, lots of beer and a full bar. Our kitchen is open 7 days a week and serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had spaghetti and meatballs and the chicken salad sandwich. The sandwich came with HOMEMADE POTATO CHIPS! We all had smiles on our faces and a bounce in our step when we left. I highly recommend this place. Robert was our waiter and he was great.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

We ordered cocktails and small plates and kids' meals with mixed results. So much sounded good, but there were hits and misses. The Little Red Wasp cocktail is tasty - tequila drink with a bit of spice. The Not Your Parents G&T was overly sweet - not very G&T-like at all. Beer selection is great with plenty of craft options and decent prices for a pint. We ordered the brisket potstickers, which had come highly recommended, and we were pleased with those - crispy and stuffed with plenty of tender brisket. The shishito peppers were also recommended, but we found them overly bitter and not charred enough. Deviled eggs were loaded, but they were pretty run-of-the-mill flavor-wise; I was hoping for something a bit more unique and a "trendy" place. Chicken tenders were OK with average fries. And burger got gobbled up so quickly by my friend's daughter that I have to assume it was good. Creme brulee was also pretty standard - nice fruit on top; a little grainier than I'd like. Our waiter seemed anxious to leave our table; in fact, when I said we were ordering starters, he said, "OK," and turned and left without taking our order, which was just weird. I think he was in a hurry to have us move along.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

My family had a great lunch here last Saturday. The service was very good, and the food delicious. The cheeseburger, Reuben, and chicken sandwiches were all good, and I really liked the homemade chips. The best find was the chocolate ice cream sundae with candied pecans. OMG!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This little restaurant in Downtown Fort Worth is an absolute delight. Across the street from the Hilton, Little Red Wasp puts an emphasis on sourcing local and regional ingredients. You know where your food is coming from, and everything is absolutely delicious! We went in for lunch and enjoyed the deviled eggs that deliver a spicy kick, the corned beef hash (they corn their own beef) which had peppers and onions cooked with the amazing corned beef and eggs, and sweet warm donut holes for desert. LRW has a full bar with some great cocktails on the menu, and also offers a wide variety of local and regional beer. Overall the price is very reasonable, even cheap when you compare other downtown options.

2  Thank TrueTexasTraveler
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter and i stopped in last night for a quick dinner. Staff was all pleasant and friendly. Food was good and wine prices were reasonable. The manager came over to chat and was very friendly. We would definitely go back.

1  Thank JakesMom31