“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DINING EXPERIENCE!”
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,591 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Cross street: Houston St. & Weatherford St.
Description: Texas de Brazil is carving out a whole new experience in dining. The restaurant is an authentic Brazilian-American "Churrascaria" or steakhouse that combines the cuisines of Southern Brazil with the generous spirit of Texas.Treat yourself to our 50-60 item seasonal salad area including appetizers, gourmet vegetables, soups, and salads. Turn your place card to green and prepare to be swarmed by a troop of carvers generously serving various cuts of seasoned beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, all accompanied by traditional side items and house-baked Brazilian cheese bread. As you dine endlessly on Brazilian fare, let one of our in-house wine connoisseurs select the perfect pairing from our extensive, award-winning wine lists, or sip on a freshly-made signature cocktail-the Caipirinha. Complete your dining experience with one of our many decadent dessert selections, and then relax with an after-dinner drink, steaming espresso and enjoy the ambiance and service perfection that is uniquely Texas de Brazil.
Reviewed 14 July 2009

TdB is amazing! I eat there at least once every other week and it never disappoints me. First of all, if you've never heard of a 'Churrascarria' thats what it is: A brazailian style steakhouse. Kind of like Fuego de Chao but A LOT BETTER and a fun, upscale atmosphere. For roughly $40 bucks a person, you have servers bring you your choice of: beef, lamb, pork, chicken or brazillian sausage how often as you want; HOW EVER LONG YOU WANT! I promise, I took my mom there a few months ago for her birthday, we literally ate there for over two hours! But don't let that intimidate you! They also have an incredible 50 item salad bar for those who are pretty conscious about their diet. Not to mention the awesome upstairs and downstairs bar. I usually go with my friends, but this place is perfect for groups, dinner meetings, or even just a simple dinner for two. Take my word for it: CHECK IT OUT! Shoot me an email at: jperdue85@yahoo.com. If you decide you want to eat there and let me know when. I'm friends with the manager there. They will take good care of you if you were referred by me!

1  Thank jperdue85

Reviewed 7 July 2009

This place is overpriced for what it is: a steak buffet. As typical with most buffets selections are plentiful but not one thing is really done right. You will wobble out of that place but you will not be satisfied.

2  Thank ALEC666
Reviewed 19 June 2009

Hello! I had the pleasure of dining here recently and it was wonderful. The salad bar is absolutely amazing! I loved the ambiance of the restaurant. I am not a meat lover, but was so impressed with all the other food that I would go back in a heartbeat. Everything was delicious. I would skip the desert, though. They were out of their traditional desert that night, so we tried several of the others, which were not very good. It is somewhat pricey, but definitely worth the money for a special night out.

Reviewed 27 January 2009

Great Food and Great Service, Not a place for a vegan though.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 December 2008

Typical upper-end Brazilian steakhouse comparable to Fogo or Churrascaria Plataforma. Great cuts of meat coming around, quality salad bar.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook