“Our Favorite”

Cuisines: Japanese
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Neighbourhood: Downtown Fort Worth
Reviewed 4 February 2008

This is mine and my husbands favorite place to go for sushi. We drive all the way from Arlington just to eat there. Everytime we go we get excellent service and they don't strip your wallet clean like most sushi bars do in the DFW area. Plus most importantly is that their fish is some of the best tasting that you will find around the area; and the chefs are very attentive.

There are newer reviews for MIKADO SUSHI
Reviewed 4 June 2007

After spending four years in Japan, I miss the authenticity most sushi bars lack. Too many times these types of restaurants try to "Americanize" their cuisine, leaving true sushi lovers frustrated. Mikado has an atmosphere that is very authentic and their chefs are very knowledgeable. The fish is fresh, the rice is never watery, and I have always received very good service.

I am certain that they do get busy and, as with any restaurant, individuals come and go. If you are in Fort Worth and you would like to eat sushi in a very authentic style to those in Japan, then don't pass up Mikado.

2  Thank Hawk3411
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin Texas
Reviewed 10 February 2006

My group and I experienced the worst service of our lives in this restaurant. We did not receive or orders correctly or in full. It took us 3 and 1/2 hours to complete our meal and when we requested to speak to a manager (multiple times) we were denied, asked to pay our bill and leave. Save yourself the time and trouble and go to any other sushi place in Ft. Worth.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member