“I drive 40 minutes one way to eat here every time I'm in town”

Bangkok House Thai Restaurant
Ranked #247 of 1,595 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$18 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Really good for a Thai buffet (I still miss Mai Tai in Watauga for a Thai buffet-they were the best before the owner retired). Good curry dishes, Love the soups, especially the Meat Ball soup but not the Hot and Sour soup because of the tofu which is not healthy for men to eat (soy) and lots of it. The Pad Thai lacks the strong flavor that most Thai restaurants produce which is disappointing but still, price, soup and buffet. I love this place.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Was a little drive from hotel downtown. Super friendly service. There is a lunch buffet during the week but unfortunately I missed it. Everything seemed overly sweet to me however. Still would like to try more on the menu. I tried the orange chicken which was like meat candy. It was good but I was looking for more of a savory dish

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I am a picky Thai eater and am always looking for great Thai. After Trip Advisor's reviews, my friends and I went here. The first time, I had the owner recommend something and he suggested the Cashew with tofu. My gosh, it was so good that I had to get it again the next few times I went. Then, I tried my favorite dish, Penang curry, also excellent. Everything that I have tried, even my husband's dishes has been wonderful. Full of flavor, hot, but not too hot. Just perfect.

The service is always good and the owner is very friendly and warm.

This is for sure the best Thai restaurant that I have found in eastern Tarrant county. The prices are a little higher than I am used to (we eat a lot of Vietnamese and it is so cheap), but you get more for your money too. So, it is still worth it.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Delicious food! Excellent menu with a large selection. Daily lunch buffet - all the favorites. Owned by a local family that make the experience all the more personal.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

It's just yummy. I can't stop going back. Inexpensive, friendly and delicious. You can even bring your own beer/wine!