“Comfortable walk from convention center”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #199 of 1,734 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The burgers are fresh and you can get exactly what you want on it. I loved the grilled hot dog and warmed bun. They make delicious crisp fries. As you walk in, take one of the paper containers and fill it with peanuts. I took and extra one for the shells. Warning: it’s very easy to fill up on peanuts while waiting for your order plus the evidence of shelling the peanuts will be present on your pants.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

My coworker and I ran in for a burger after a conference across the street.
The staff were super friendly and prepared our food quickly.
The burgers were great & the fries put big smiles on our faces!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We got a regular hamburger, fries, and a veggie burger and they were delicious. My favorite part was being able to select from the wide range of fixings to top the burgers. It took a little while for our order to be ready, but we munched on the comp salted peanuts in the shell during our wait. The only complaint I had was with the way the men's room was situated. When the door opened, it was a straight shot from anyone in the hallway to see someone doing their business at the urinal! Other than that, it was a good dining experience.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Why I like this Five Guys:
- Centrally located in downtown Fort Worth.
- Cool outdoor patio in the back.
- Music isn't too loud like other FG's.
- Staff usually is good about gluten allergies.

What could be improved:
- Sometimes certain staff are untrained about allergies (saw someone change gloves, only to handle buns before touching an allergy order).
- A few of the chairs and tables could use replacing.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Just got off Amtrak waiting to check into hotel so just wanted a simple meal. This was such a clean and super friendly staff. The hamburgers were amazing and you had so many choices to put on your burgers. French fries also fresh and great. If you like a good hamburger I highly suggest going here