We had planned a mini vacation to Fort Worth, TX to celebrate my birthday. When the staff found out that it was my birthday, they gave us a room with a view of the park and downtown Fort Worth and a bottle of wine. The staff was super friendly and helped with anything we needed. They have a shuttle that will take you to downtown Fort Worth and they also took us to Casa Manana theatre. This is a great place to stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers looking for comfortable and convenient hotels in Fort Worth, TX choose Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District. Our hotel offers fantastic amenities and a fabulous location, steps from 7th Street, Sundance Square, the Stockyards, and many museums. We provide complimentary shuttle service to any Forth Worth attraction within a 5-mile radius, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District features spacious guest suites that include a full kitchen, work area, and free Wi-Fi. You can sleep, dine, and relax in style when you stay in one of our suite accommodations. On our property, we provide a daily free breakfast, free social hour several times per week, outdoor pool, and meeting room for you to host your functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District Texas