There was some construction around the hotel but the staff were very helpful in providing directions and best places for parking to avoid the construction. It's probably over by now. Usually with this type of distraction the staff is just apologetic and not accommodating but they were very helpful. I had a wonderful room, great view and an easy walk to dozens of up and coming restaurants. I drove to downtown museums but the night life is now really more around this 7th street location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers looking for comfortable and convenient hotels in Fort Worth, TX choose Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District. Our hotel offers fantastic amenities and a fabulous location, steps from 7th Street, Sundance Square, the Stockyards, and many museums. We provide complimentary shuttle service to any Forth Worth attraction within a 5-mile radius, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District features spacious guest suites that include a full kitchen, work area, and free Wi-Fi. You can sleep, dine, and relax in style when you stay in one of our suite accommodations. On our property, we provide a daily free breakfast, free social hour several times per week, outdoor pool, and meeting room for you to host your functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District Texas