I have stayed at this hotel a number of times in the past two years usually for 2-3 weeks at a stretch.. It is a typical Residence Inn with an excellent staff. However, I have had a number of issues with the housekeeping staff. They tend to ignore special requests, 'do not disturb' placards, and leave the lights on. On more than one occassion my room wasn't cleaned. I work for a large company and many of our staff also stay here when in Fort Worth. I couldn't begin to guess the number of complaints I've heard regarding the water temperature in the bathrooms. The temperature ranges from tepid to lukewarm and has been reported to the hotel staff and maintenance crew many times. The hotel has a shuttle which I find to be very convenient since this hotel is close to downtown. The suites are well equipped for extended stay, the televisions are small with a bad picture, the work area is not well set up. There is in-room internet connection but this is the 21st century and wi-fi is a must for the business traveler. To be fair there is wi-fi in the public area of the hotel as well as a public computer with internet access. The courtyard area includes a heated swimming pool, hot tub, a gas BBQ grill, and a fireplace. The pool water ususally looks rather cludy which makes me wonder if it has ever been cleaned. The exercise room is small and the dumbbells and treadmill are the only equipment that is of gym quality (the bike and stairmaster are very low quality). The hotel does have an agreement with LA Fitness which is only a couple blcoks away. Show your room key and your workout is free. The lobby is spacious, clean, and welcoming and has a great conversation area complete with gas fireplace. The complimentary breakfast is good and offers a variety of breakfast food. The manager's reception has been scaled back in the past couple of years but does offer some good food, cheap wine, and cold beer. In spite of the many little things that bother me, the location and overall accommodations are above average. The staff try to make me feel at home and I continue to stay here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a comfortable above average extended stay hotel in a great location. The staff here will welcome you and do whatever they can to help you enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelers looking for comfortable and convenient hotels in Fort Worth, TX choose Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District. Our hotel offers fantastic amenities and a fabulous location, steps from 7th Street, Sundance Square, the Stockyards, and many museums. We provide complimentary shuttle service to any Forth Worth attraction within a 5-mile radius, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Residence Inn by Marriott Fort Worth Cultural District features spacious guest suites that include a full kitchen, work area, and free Wi-Fi. You can sleep, dine, and relax in style when you stay in one of our suite accommodations. On our property, we provide a daily free breakfast, free social hour several times per week, outdoor pool, and meeting room for you to host your functions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District Texas