“Wish I'd found this place sooner”

Edohana Hibachi Sushi
Ranked #784 of 1,556 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Fort Worth, Texas
“Wish I'd found this place sooner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Loved the variety of cooked sushi and the vegetable tempura was so crisp and tasty. It was nice and quiet at lunch. Can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pamelita7117

Burleson, TX
“Good Entertainment, Food So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

I took my main men (husband and son) out for lunch. We wanted Hibachi so we picked a place close to my husbands office. The restaurant was very clean and we were seated quickly. Our drinks arrived in a timely manner and our cook came out very quickly. He was very entertaining and since this isn't our regular Hibachi place, he had some one liners we had not heard before. My son ordered the kids shrimp, my husband ordered the steak, and I ordered the chicken. Both my son and hubby said their meat was good. My chicken was a bit over done. The sauce they cook the meat in was used sparingly and I like a lot of sauce. The dipping sauces were ginger and mustard. Both were good although my husband said he did not care for either. A miso soup came with our meal that was excellent. The price for three of us to eat lunch and have a soda/tea was under $40.00.

We probably won't go back to this place again just because we are very spoiled to our local hibachi grill near to our house. I'm sure if we did try it again my meat would probably be fine. The price for lunch was definitely acceptable but the sauces are the deal breaker for us.

• Visited December 2013
Copenhagen
“Very fun evening! Great experience!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

We really enjoyed our evening of Hibachi at Edohana Hibachi Sushi. The chefs were superior and very entertaining. The Average rating was given because the restaurant needs some updating and has a generally rough vibe about it in terms of decor. The floors were sticky to walk on as well. I think with a little extra love and care, this could be an excellent restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
Arlington, Texas
“I love this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

My friends and I went there last week and we all love that place! The sushi was great and hibachi was fun to watch and eat. The services could of been better. The sitting was a little close to each other. But overall it was great.

Visited October 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“great sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

I love their sushi! fried rice is always very tasty. It is always fun to see the little show that the chefs do when they are cooking in front of you. It can be a little pricey.

Visited August 2012