Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820
Ranked #54 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Eads, Tennessee
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

This is an excellent hotel. The room we had was very large and very comfortable at a reasonable rate. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was well done. Parking was convenient and they are next door to a Denny's if that is your thing.

Room Tip: The king suite was worth the price.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Cheyenne C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Dear Donald E,

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments regarding your recent stay. We appreciate the kind remarks you have mentioned about our hotel and always welcome guest feedback! Thank you for compliment on our staff and breakfast. We look forward to the day you visit us again. Thank you again!

cheyenne@hiexpresslakeworth.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Rochester, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Place is not far from Fort Worth and a 30 min drive from DFW Airport. This very clean and wonderful staffed hotel. They bake fresh cookies and treat IHG Priority Members with a welcome pack of goodies. Breakfast is same as all free Holiday Expresses. Lots of parking. Great for travers headed to Six Flags or business people doing work near Fort Worth or Arlington. Location is more rural and less city. Near a major shopping center. I will be back

• Stayed April 2013
Dear TattooedTravelers,

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will return in the future! I am glad you liked the Priority Club treats you were given at check in as well as the fresh baked cookies we provided in the lobby. Thank you again for the feedback!

San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2013

My stay at this hotel was fine. After leaving the hotel, I saw there was a $42 charge on my debit card. I paid through Priceline, and bought nothing at the hotel during my 2 night stay, so I was surprised to see a charge there. I called, and they said that I had STOLEN two pillows from my room and that the housekeepers said I had taken them. WOAH there. I took them? They were not even comfortable pillows! It came down to their word against mine, she said, and was very rude to me. I am disputing the charge to my card now, but I will probably be out $42 dollars for something I would not do! Please be aware of this if you are going to stay at this hotel! Sketchy!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Dear SamP980,

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. I was traveling spur of the moment and arrived late to check in. The staff had a difficult time, as their computer was having glitches, but hey, that's part of technology. After a brief wait, they were able to get me checked into my room. Beautiful room. Very comfortable. Lovely Decor throught the entire hotel and my room. It was a very positive experience and I would stay again!.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
Cheyenne C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820, responded to this review, 5 April 2013
Dear Elizabeth S,

Thank you for your feedback! I am delighted to know you enjoyed your recent stay at our location and would be pleased to have you return sometime in the future. I am sorry your check in experience was time consuming, I am currently addressing this issue. Please know your business is greatly appreciated and your comments only help to improve our service. Thank you again!

Starke, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2013

Arriving late and leaving early, I didn't get a lot of time here but the hotel appeared to have been recently renovated. Whatever the reason, the bathroom was really fresh with no discolored caulking (a rarity these days) and a free breakfast that included bacon and eggs. Just what I want from a Holiday Inn Express. There also a Denny's right next door.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
Pflugerville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

Check in time was 3pm and got there at noon and they were able to provide me with a room; the accommadations were great; king size bed with added sofa and 40 inch TV; restroom was clean although more towels should have been available; the receptionist and clean up maids were courteous
The bed was comfortable and for a change the pillows were firm but confortable;
I went to my sister 50th wedding anniversary and had never visited the area; the young lady at the front desk drew me a map to get to the Church and even though it was like ten miles away she provided an excellent drawing that I was able to find the location; I wished I could remember her name to thank the hotel for her assistance beyond the call of duty;

Room Tip: Much traffic in frist floor; try to get a room in the 2nd or 3rd floors;
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

If you are looking for a five star resort hotel, keep driving. If you are looking for a quiet place to stay on the highway, it is just fine. The breakfast, as somebody else mentioned, leaves something to be desired, but I wasn't hungry. I guess I'd stay here again if coming through.

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth - Lake Worth
Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West
Candlewood Suites Fort Worth Wes...
#2 of 3 in White Settlement

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Lake Worth NW Loop 820? Share your experiences!