“Great Value, clean rooms, great staff.”

WoodSpring Suites Fort Worth Fossil Creek
Ranked #77 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is overall the nicest extended stay, budget friendly and guest friendly place I have ever stayed at. The manager Michael has gone above and beyond to ensure that
my stay here has been an enjoyable experience. The staff have all been extremely courteous. Overall I will recommend Value Place to friends and family members.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I stayed here for about 6 months while I waited on my new home. Adam, Jason and all the staff were always great, friendly and attentive. I was very happy to have found this place for an interim stay. Would definitely recommend! : )

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank angelkwill
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

The staff here is wonderful, I am always greeted with a smile and they are very professional. I was just in MO. on vacation/business and I would have loved to stay at Value Place but couldn't locate one close by. Value Place is the first place I look for when I land.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank SteveCollins1
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Price, amenities, cleanliness, were all what I had expected and hoped for. It was the staff that made it above average. Thoughtful, cheerful and always working! No slugs at this place. Not once, not twice but at least three times the staff went out of their way to assist us. Nice to see now days. Only thing we had a probelms with was the internet cable situation. Loved that they had "hard wire" as speed and connectivity are so important to our business. Only problem is that in order to work effeciently, we use multiple devices so we bring our own "locked" router in order to have wifi. The hotel's cable set up did not allow for personal wifi use. Next time we'll call ahead and see if we can arrange to use our own, personally locked wifi access. Other than that, it was a great experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Debitthompson
Reviewed 6 September 2012

The manger Adam, went above and beyond what his job was. He was kind and understanding to those who work at night and sleep all day. Never had any problems with the staff or my stay. The house keeper always did a fantastic job, always was so clean when she finished! I wish the corporate would contact me so I could tell them everything I have to say about this great place! Nice people, nice place, nice rooms! Recommend it to anyone! My names josh hooks and those people you have over there are awesome. Joshmhooks@aol.com, get at me corporate!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Jhooks
Reviewed 7 January 2012

I stayed here for 4. Days and it wasn't that bad except for the fact that there is no coffee pot in the room and it cost 10 bucks to use the internet and it sucks. It's an alright place

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank iworkaroundtheu.s
Reviewed 25 December 2011

The employees were nice, but the place was crap. They don't even provide you with cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, etc. Did a background check on us before we could check in! The manager working at the time thought it was pretty cool that sometimes strippers check in there. No hand towels, only two bath towels, and two wash cloths. They want you to pay for anything more. The bed was very hard, the linens rough. Scary and weird people were living there. Checked into a Studio Six down the road, which was much, much nicer!!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple