This is an excellent hotel!
I have been traveling to Fort Worth Mon-Thurs for the last 5+ years and have stayed in all of the major hotels downtown. I first stayed at the Embassy about 3.5 years ago and have called it my 'home away from home' since then. While several of the hotels in the downtown area are very nice, there are a few things I think differentiate the Embassy from all of them...
First, and foremost, the staff is excellent. The Front Desk crew is always ready, willing, and happy to help with anything; always in a good mood and friendly. At the Manager's Reception, Tori, Ryan, Marco, and Pedro are always there to provide a great place to relax a bit after a long day (I strongly recommend sitting on the 7th floor Terrace on a nice day). The folks at the Bistro are always great and smiling and provide a good start to the day in the morning or a quick snack in the evening. Having been here for so long, I have seen staff come and go, and the above remains constant. The staff is always great!
The hotel is always very clean and well maintained. From the rooms, to the gym, to the common areas, everything is always well maintained and clean. I have stayed in many hotels with my career, and have not seen many that take such good care of the property. Personally, I generally stay on the 7th floor and my room is always perfect.
The rooms are very quiet and spacious. I prefer to not work in the same room I sleep in (I know, weird, but makes it easy to seperate) and having a seperate living room and bedroom is a huge plus for me. Also, the bedroom is very quiet as there is no door to the hallway.
The location to everything downtown is also perfect. It's right in the middle.
As I have been at this hotel for a while, I am also very impressed with the service to long term patrons. They store my bags for me over the weekend and ensure they are in my room upon checkin, know the rooms I like and make sure I am in one of them, usually the same room week after week, and are extremely accomodating to sudden changes in travel plans.
I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone coming for one night, a week long visit for business or pleasure, or for an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown hotel, located in vibrant Sundance Square Plaza, is the only all-suite hotel in the area. Located in the heart of Fort Worth, this modern and comfortable hotel offers 156 stylish, two-room suites and a variety of business and leisure facilities. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and return home to the Manager's Reception*, serving cocktails and hors d'oeuvres each evening. Enjoy complimentary WiFi and high-speed wired internet access throughout this Fort Worth hotel. Business guests stay productive in the fully equipped BusinessLink™ business center, equipped with fax and photocopying services. Host a meeting or event in modern meeting rooms, with staff on hand to assist with coordination and planning. Enjoy an invigorating workout in the fitness room, or cool off with a swim in the pool. Multi-lingual staff, evening room service and a round-the-clock Concierge desk help ensure a smooth, effortless stay. Feel at home at Embassy Suites Fort Worth - we're committed to you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown Hotel Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Fort Worth Downtown Texas