“The best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #10 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
San Francisco
“The best Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2008

What a fabulous hotel. The lobby is more intimate than I would expect for an Embassy Suites. The rooms are just right. Not too big to be impersonal and with everything at hand. Stayed on the 8th floor right by the Pool and the Gym.

I could not find a single fault in anything to do with the room. Comfortable bed, great furniture and exceptionally clean.

I was at a Conference held at the Renaissance and two co-workers who stayed there came for drinks at my place and saw my room. They both raved about my hotel and would have much preferred it.

View is nothing to talk about but then do you care? It is right by the main Square and a block from the Bass. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is working and not just a family weekend which I typically think of Embassy's as.

All the staff were really well trained and could not do enough for you. Even the guys who work the Kitchen would ask how you were in the Elevator.

Truly a really nice hotel.

• Liked — Just about a perfect hotel
  • Disliked — The view of the Garage but who cares!
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
oklahoma city, ok
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2007

My mother and three sisters stayed at the Embassy Suites
The first week in Dec. for a birthday.

The hotel was remarkable. The Suite slept all 5 of us very
comfortably with all of the amenities. The beds were
incredible. They sent us a complimentary tray of fruit and
cheese our first evening.

The happy hr of Free Drinks in the evening is a great way
to get started and meet other people. They have a great
balcony area outside for smokers and others just wanting
a great view of Downtown at night.

In the mornings the free made to order breakfast is wonderful.
There is nothing they don't have. From bagels, muffins, specialty toast to made to order omlettes, fruit, cereal (hot and cold) all
juices. Just great.

They have a great hot-tub and indoor pool and a business section where you can access any business that needs to be addressed.

The customer service is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. They were all so kind and helpful in any way.
Very professional and accomodating.

Sundance Square is full of fun things to do and shop.
The stockyards are just a cab away for nightlife and also
many surrounding museums and concert halls.

We have decided to repeat our stay to Ft. worth on a annual
basis; We will never stay anywhere else.
Enjoy the Embassy Suites. We did!!

Stayed December 2007
1 Thank parkertam2000
Alexandria, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2007

Very modern, swanky hotel in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. Walking distance to many good restaurants. Rooms are nice and luxurious. There is a cozy Starbucks in the lobby. All of the hotel staff are friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2007, travelled on business
1 Thank lizryan100
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2007

This hotel is exactly why I love Embassy Suites. I have NEVER had a bad experience at any of these hotels. We chose this hotel for that very reason and the fact that it was with in walking distance of the Fort Worth Convention Center. We were going to the Maroon 5 Concert that evening and wanted somewhere close. There is a Starbucks in the lobby of the hotel and one across the street at the Barnes and Noble. The hotel staff was so nice and friendly and so was the valet. There was a thank you card in our room and within an hour of checking in they called to make sure the room was satisfactory. The room was perfect. Great flat screen HD tv's. Awesome whirlpool in the bath room and 2 person shower. This hotel is also located with in walking distance of Sunday Sqaure. All round a great location, great hotel, great experience!

• Liked — Location, Location, Location and the quality of the service and accomodations
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank petenandie
Mission, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2007

I have stayed at Embassy Suites in other cities, but they came nowhere near this one. I was surprised at the decor. It was much more upscale than the others. I believe it was recently renovated or built. There was a Starbucks in the lobby as well as a bar. The Manager reception was Ok, if like free drinks- I am not a drinker. Breakfast was the best- fresh fruits and cook to order omelets. The service was friendly and accommodating. I would stay there again, but this time for pleasure. Very short walking distance to many restaurants and shopping.

• Liked — the location
  • Disliked — paying for parking
  • Stayed October 2007, travelled on business
Oahu, Hawaii
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2007

We stayed at the downtown Ft Worth Embassy suites...and loved it! We rented a total of 4 rooms as we were all in town for my mother's birthday. They were all super clean and the staff was so nice to put us close together. We attended happy hour both nights and the bartender was GREAT! The location of the property is great as well. We had never hung out in downtown but it is a fun place...you must go to Del Frisco's too...yummy! I would like to voice one small complaint of the embassy suites though...when we checked in my husband had not arrived yet and we are military and used the "military rate." I was unable to locate my ID and the clerk checking us in was horribly rude. She basically said I couldn't check in without my husband. I had many other forms of ID including my gym card with a photo-copy of my military ID. She became quite snippy about this and I was FURIOUS. We ended up asking for the manager who was wonderful and apologized for this girl's behavior. I think she was just a bad seed b/c everyone else was great. I can't wait to stay there again! LOVE IT!!

• Liked — Location...and the cleanliness!
  • Disliked — The check in clerk
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank HeatherBC
Granbury, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2007

Don't confuse the reviews written for the Clarion Hotel with those written for the Embassy Suites which open in April of 2007 in the same location. All the hotel reviews that I read did not separate the two but put the Clarion reviews with the Embassy Suites reviews.
Look at the dates>>>>anything before April of 2007 is not a review of
the Embassy Suites Hotel, but of the Clarion which was old and rundown. The Embassy remodeled the hotel completely, turning it into a class act. The room was well appointed and the bed was extremely comfortable. Stainless steel microwave, stainless minifridge, stainless coffee pot, granite countertops, and plasma TVs in the suites add to the quality accomodations. The hotel service was exceptional. The manager's reception and the buffet breakfast and made to order breakfast dishes were excellent. The great news is that Sundance Square with all of its restaurants and night spots start across the street from the hotel. No need to try to find parking in Sundance Square. That is a great advantage since parking is an issue. Embassy still treats their smokers with respect., providing an outside terrace for them during the reception. Enter on 5th Street to get valet parking. I will definitely stay there anytime I must be in Fort Worth again.

• Liked — All of it
  • Disliked — None of it
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled on business