“Classy/Modern”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Worth Downtown
Ranked #9 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 7 April 2008

Stayed at the Embassy downtown Ft Worth with a couple of friends, so the suites were perfect to acomodate 4 of us. Everything about this hotel (from what I could tell) was new or newly reburshied. Classy and modern style.

The living room part of the suite was cozy w/ a seperate bar/sink area. The bedroom was kinda snug, so was the bathroom. That was the smallest bathroom I've ever seen in any hotel. I felt like I was on a train. Disappointing. No vent either.

Gym was great w/ new Precore equipment. Breakfast was yummy.

Employees were friendly and seemed happy to work with one other and for this company. Makes the traveler a little more comfortable to see a happy & helpful staff.

You can prob tell by viewing the hotel map; this hotel sits in the heart of Sundance Square. So once you valet park your car you prob won't need it again until you check out. Great location.

Enjoy your stay if you choose this one...

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 April 2008

We had a wonderful time there. I have six children and we missed breakfast. I called the front desk because we were so sad and hungry. Not expecting anything and all of a sudden there was a knock at our door. Wonderful woman with food for all of us I was so grateful and teary eyed. Thank you so much for your kindness and making our stay worth it.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed 21 March 2008

After staying in the worst Hilton ever..(see my review of the Arlington Texas Hilton) I booked myself and my staff in the Fort Worth Embassy Suites. THIS PLACE IS GREAT!!!!!!!

From Carl the at the front desk when we checked in, to Elmer @ the managers reception the staff was friendly , helpful and professional.

The Accomodations were incredible!!

Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable. Scented candles burning throughout the building.

As with most ES's ..cooked to order breakfast, managers reception and FREE internet access. Flat screen tv's in the
rooms.

Absolutely one of the best if not THE best place to stay in the DFW area !!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2008

What a fabulous hotel. The lobby is more intimate than I would expect for an Embassy Suites. The rooms are just right. Not too big to be impersonal and with everything at hand. Stayed on the 8th floor right by the Pool and the Gym.

I could not find a single fault in anything to do with the room. Comfortable bed, great furniture and exceptionally clean.

I was at a Conference held at the Renaissance and two co-workers who stayed there came for drinks at my place and saw my room. They both raved about my hotel and would have much preferred it.

View is nothing to talk about but then do you care? It is right by the main Square and a block from the Bass. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is working and not just a family weekend which I typically think of Embassy's as.

All the staff were really well trained and could not do enough for you. Even the guys who work the Kitchen would ask how you were in the Elevator.

Truly a really nice hotel.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2007

My mother and three sisters stayed at the Embassy Suites
The first week in Dec. for a birthday.

The hotel was remarkable. The Suite slept all 5 of us very
comfortably with all of the amenities. The beds were
incredible. They sent us a complimentary tray of fruit and
cheese our first evening.

The happy hr of Free Drinks in the evening is a great way
to get started and meet other people. They have a great
balcony area outside for smokers and others just wanting
a great view of Downtown at night.

In the mornings the free made to order breakfast is wonderful.
There is nothing they don't have. From bagels, muffins, specialty toast to made to order omlettes, fruit, cereal (hot and cold) all
juices. Just great.

They have a great hot-tub and indoor pool and a business section where you can access any business that needs to be addressed.

The customer service is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. They were all so kind and helpful in any way.
Very professional and accomodating.

Sundance Square is full of fun things to do and shop.
The stockyards are just a cab away for nightlife and also
many surrounding museums and concert halls.

We have decided to repeat our stay to Ft. worth on a annual
basis; We will never stay anywhere else.
Enjoy the Embassy Suites. We did!!

Stayed: December 2007
1  Thank parkertam2000
Reviewed 28 November 2007

Very modern, swanky hotel in the heart of downtown Fort Worth. Walking distance to many good restaurants. Rooms are nice and luxurious. There is a cozy Starbucks in the lobby. All of the hotel staff are friendly and attentive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank lizryan100
Reviewed 1 November 2007

This hotel is exactly why I love Embassy Suites. I have NEVER had a bad experience at any of these hotels. We chose this hotel for that very reason and the fact that it was with in walking distance of the Fort Worth Convention Center. We were going to the Maroon 5 Concert that evening and wanted somewhere close. There is a Starbucks in the lobby of the hotel and one across the street at the Barnes and Noble. The hotel staff was so nice and friendly and so was the valet. There was a thank you card in our room and within an hour of checking in they called to make sure the room was satisfactory. The room was perfect. Great flat screen HD tv's. Awesome whirlpool in the bath room and 2 person shower. This hotel is also located with in walking distance of Sunday Sqaure. All round a great location, great hotel, great experience!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple