Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshi expressbreakfast areagreat hotelthe hotel is cleanone nightcomfortable bedking roomshower curtainthird floorwould stay here againhiedeskhighwayconstructionproximityconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Stayed here for one night on business as it was close to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing. There is some major construction going on on Route 820 which makes getting to the hotel a little tricky, but it can't be all that hard if someone like myself who has never been to Fort Worth figured it out. Front desk staff were very efficient and friendly.
I had a king room and it was enormous. Large bathroom with good shower. Comfortable bed sitting area, desk, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Free Wifi was nice. Shower had good pressure and sink stopper actually stopped water (a rarity in my experience) so shaving was easy.
Hot breakfast in the morning was good with eggs, sausage, fruits, cereal, pastries and even a machine that makes pancakes for you. Woman manning the buffet seemed to do a good job keeping everything stocked.
Would stay here again.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the highway and did not have any problem with noise or lights, so I'm not sure there's a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and appeared to be new (or very well maintained). There were numerous restaurants within a mile of the hotel. The price was nice. The breakfast was good. The only problem (albeit a minor one) was that the juice machine at breakfast was out of order both days while I was there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2013

18 days w/9 days of no TV/Electricity shutting off/on. No soap dish in shower. No floor mat in shower finally got only after I told Mgr nearly falling several times. Support staff refused to speak English & could not understand English. Food quality preparation extremely poor, biscuits hard & dry, gravy was soup like, no Microwave to warm lukewarm coffee, dining room kept at very uncomfortable 71/72 degrees. Safety/Security issues w/homeless/illegals entry by back door. Mgr has very poor customer communication skills, refused to provide owner/supervisor contact information. Refused to adjust bill for lack of TV service for 9 days.

Room Tip: Inspect Handicap room before using room. I got in the room & noticed problems & brought to the attention of the Mgr who made promise to correct but failed to do so. Hire people who speak & understand English. Obtain qualified people to correct electrical problem not a handyman.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2013

Dear John T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I sincerely apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced during your stay. I want to assure you that the issues you have raised about the room amenities that are not working in your room during you stay has been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

Once again many thanks for your feedback.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 27 April 2013

They quickly gave me the corporate rate, no questions asked. Nice hotel with a friendly staff. Fast wi-fi. The breakfast was typical hotel continental. Nice lobby and spacious room. The desk was large enough for laptop and other work items. There are several places to grab dinner within a few blocks. Centrally located to downtown or Texas Motor Speedway.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Pretty hotel, clean, well decorated, great staff. But for the price (which is not bad) you got a tiny tiny room and not any breakfast items....donut, muffin, nothing. Not that I got to a hotel for its breakfast but for the price and size of the room ya gotta get something.

• Stayed: February 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Fort Worth I-35 Western Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2013

Dear TxQMike,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding breakfast. We will address this point. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.