“Awesome Staff”

Ranked #3 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Georgetown, United States
“Awesome Staff”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The staff was awesome & very friendly. The air in the room could be better especially if the air filters are replaced or cleaned properly along with the carpet. I have bad allergies & I found it hard to sleep even though the bedding was very clean & comfy.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I absolutely love to hear when the staff at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth really makes someone's stay memorable! We do clean the carpet and the air filters on a regular basis to help the air quality for people with allergies. We are also going to be having the carpet in the hotel replaced starting August 1st as well as many other items in the hotel. I hope that you will come back and visit us in the future to see all the new upgrades we will be doing starting August 1! Once again thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope we can have you as our guest again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Orange, Texas
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Very clean, appears to be a newer or remodel unit, great room, lobby very tidy. coofe maker in room, micro oven, fridge, Hd Tv, quite from road sounds.

Staff friendly, good location, across form Ridgemar Mall.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you took the time to share with us about your experience! We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest as you are the real reason we are here! We take cleanliness and service extremely serious and I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations in both areas. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and be our guest again in the near future!
Monahans, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Easy to get too and close to Macy's. Close to mexican food to die for(Two Frogs). They let me check in early.On the other side of mall they have neat movie's that you can eat food that they bring out after you are seated.Their breakfast was good and had omlets.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for the nice comments about the hotel and our location. Guests come first at our hotel and we always try to accomodate early check in requests if possible. We have been here since 2007 and we are about to go through a renovation to improve the over guest satisfation. I hope that you will come back and visit us again once the renovation is complete so you can enjoy all the new upgrades! Once again thank you again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will visit us again shortly!
Alexandria, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

All was great at this hotel; except I specifically asked for NOTHING to be placed under my door (meaning check out bill). This was because ANYONE can take the bill since it is only partially under the door and there is a lot of personal data on that form.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel with the exception of the receipt not being all the way under the door. I do apologize as this is not the customary service that we provide at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I have e-mailed you seperately about this issue and what I can personally do to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. Thank you once again for staying with us and we hope that you will give us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth another chance to exceed your expectations in the future.
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We arrived around 8pm and check in was smooth and efficient which we appreciated! Room was nicely done, clean, and quiet! Breakfast was good- omelets, eggs, bacon, cereals, oatmeal, waffles, etc... Our kids swam the 2nd day and the pool area was clean and towels were plentiful. Check out was smooth as well. Will definitely stay at this location again! Great place to stay if you are going to be visiting the museums- really close!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suties Fort Worth! We really try and make our breakfast the best it can possibly be and I am glad that you enjoyed it! Our location is perfect to visit the museums and all Fort Worth has to offer withour dealing with the headaches of downtown traffic. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and we look forward to your next visit with us!
Shreveport
Reviewed 11 June 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel several times, it has yet to disappoointed me. Really convenient to grocery stores, the mall and resturants. Love the indoor pool and snack area. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad to hear that we are able to exceed your expectations every time you stay with us! I will make sure to share your response to the staff so they know that you really apprecaite their hard work. I also wanted to thank you for sharing with us your about your experience, we highly value all feedback we receive. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the future!
Warner Robins
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Our family had a wedding to attend and the service, convenience and condition of this hotel was impeccable! We really enjoyed everything and were able to get where we needed to go quite easily. I would highly recommend staying here versus the hotel on the other side of the parking lot (our parents stayed there and their service needs attention). Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 8 June 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. Also, thank you for taking the time to share with us about how The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth was able to exceed your expectations. We absolutely loved having the wedding party and all the guests stay with us and the staff really enjoyed getting to know everyone. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!