“Ft. worth convenience”

Ranked #3 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Big Spring, Tx
“Ft. worth convenience”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hampton is well located for tourists, shoppers, museum lovers and business events. It's easy to get to the interstate yet quiet enough for a good rest. They are currently undergoing remodeling and during the day there is some noise. Staff is friendly and helpful

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our location was perfect for your trip as we are conveniently located to many of the best attractions in Fort Worth. We are currently remodeling to provide the best accomodations we can to all our guests. We should be complete with the remodel by October so I invite you back to come and stay with us and our newly renovated rooms! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My sister and I traveled to Ft Worth/Dallas to see The Book of Mormon (in Dallas). Spent 2 nights at this hotel. I am always very pleased with the Hampton Inn! Comfortable, clean, good breakfast. This hotel was near relatives that we visited, as well as The Stockyards Historic District, a fun place to spend the day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth! I am glad that our convenient location was perfect for your trip! We try and exceed the expectations of every guest and I am glad that we were able to do that for you. Thank you once again for staing with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the future!
Katy, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I spent 12 nights in this hotel, and was able to work undisturbed each evening using the wifi access in the room. Each morning I was able to grab breakfast in the dining room and then take a snack bag for later in the day. The only minor complaint is the fitness room is extremely sparse, and I was not able to get the treadmill to work. I had access to other facilities, so I was still able to get a workout each day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary high speed internet access. I do apologize that you were not able to get the treadmill to work. We did replace a module on the treadmill and it is in working condition. Feedback such as yours is invaluable because it lets us know how we are doing as we are constantly trying to improve the overall quality and service of the property. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and be our guest again soon!
St Louis, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Nice hotel with decent breakfast, with good proximity for business requirements. Business center computers slow and cumbersome. Not acknowledged as a Hilton Honors member or got any idea that I would get anything extra for that. Staff generally friendly, no problems with stay

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our property was a good match for your business trip. We do try and make sure that all Hilton Honors members are recognized so they know how important they are to us. I do apologize if you were not recognized as we do value your loyalty to the Hilton family! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Prosper, Texas, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I want to start this review by stating that the hotel is indeed clean and the rooms are very comfortable. However after having been a long term Hilton customer and a Hilton Honors member, I am appalled and deeply disappointed at the treatment I recieved from their front desk clerk Stephanie. She is rude, unresponsive to customer concerns and generally walked away from me when I tried to ask her a question about being locked out of the swimming pool area. I travel numerous times all the world and I have never been treated with such contempt. As a result, I am now advising my clients not to book any Hilton or Hampton Hotels and will be advising my employees internally as well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank J R
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Please accept my apology for your unsatisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to me. Please note that it is company policy for an employee to request identification any time a guest asks for a new key card. The policy is in place to guarantee the safety and privacy of our guests. When guests become verbally abusive, employees are allowed to remove themselves from the situation if they feel the situation may escalate. Again I am sorry that this was not a great experience for you.
McLean, Virginia
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience here. The free breakfast was great with lots of variety and the service was excellent. Our room was very clean. The pool was nice and super clean as well. When I was bringing bags to my car, the housekeeping manager helped me because I had a lot of bags and didn't have time to retrieve the luggage cart. I couldn't ask for better service!

We have found the Hampton Inn to be a great value and great service no matter what the state!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Forth! We really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us the wonderful feedback from your stay! Everyone here at the Hampton Inn and Suites is commited to providing the best service imaginable and I am glad that our Housekeeping Manager was able to exceed your expectations! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Austin, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My state at the Hampton in Ft. Worth was very relaxing. I checked in late had a great night sleep and the next morning I was refreshed. I had a good breakfast and departed for my business meeting. Thank the Staff for making my stay a great one. See you next time.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth. I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to make your stay a pleasant and relaxing one. We strive to make sure that we have one of the best breakfasts around and I am glad that you were able to enjoy it! A good breakfast is essential to start your day especially when you are off to an important business meeting. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope that you will come back and visit us again shortly!