“Great stay”

Ranked #3 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

We have stayed @ Hampton Inns in the past. This is probably the best stay we have had . Every thing from check in to check out was handled very professionally, no glitches at all. Even though the hotel is being remodeled, there was no dust or noise. Our room had recently been finished but there were no paint or carpet odors. Only complaint I have, and this applies to most motels, is that they can't seem to find quiet air conditioners.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and you took the time to share it with us. We are currently going through a renovation for the overall enjoyment of all our guests. I am delighted to hear that accommodations and the staff exceeded your expectations! I do hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Oklahoma City, United States
Reviewed 26 September 2013

The hotel was ok. It was under construction, so the carpets were pretty dirty & needing to be vacuumed, but our room was clean & quiet. The indoor pool was supposed to be heated, but it was so cold our kids wouldn't even get in. That was disappointing. Also the bathrooms in the lobby were under construction, so you had to go down to the pool level or your room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. We are currently going through a renovation to enhance the experience for all our guests. I also wanted to apologize that our pool was a little cool for you and your family. We do keep the pool at a consistent 83 degrees year around. I do hope that you will come back and visit us once the renovation is complete. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Sam Saba, United States
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. The beds were the best. They were clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were so gracious and saw that our friends and we had connecting doors. Great time had by both couples. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Thank you very much for the nice comments and for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed our brand new beds and our staff was able to make your stay memorable. We try very hard to exceed the expectations of every guest and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations! Once again thank you very much for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Big Spring, Tx
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hampton is well located for tourists, shoppers, museum lovers and business events. It's easy to get to the interstate yet quiet enough for a good rest. They are currently undergoing remodeling and during the day there is some noise. Staff is friendly and helpful

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 September 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our location was perfect for your trip as we are conveniently located to many of the best attractions in Fort Worth. We are currently remodeling to provide the best accomodations we can to all our guests. We should be complete with the remodel by October so I invite you back to come and stay with us and our newly renovated rooms! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My sister and I traveled to Ft Worth/Dallas to see The Book of Mormon (in Dallas). Spent 2 nights at this hotel. I am always very pleased with the Hampton Inn! Comfortable, clean, good breakfast. This hotel was near relatives that we visited, as well as The Stockyards Historic District, a fun place to spend the day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth! I am glad that our convenient location was perfect for your trip! We try and exceed the expectations of every guest and I am glad that we were able to do that for you. Thank you once again for staing with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the future!
Katy, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I spent 12 nights in this hotel, and was able to work undisturbed each evening using the wifi access in the room. Each morning I was able to grab breakfast in the dining room and then take a snack bag for later in the day. The only minor complaint is the fitness room is extremely sparse, and I was not able to get the treadmill to work. I had access to other facilities, so I was still able to get a workout each day.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the complimentary high speed internet access. I do apologize that you were not able to get the treadmill to work. We did replace a module on the treadmill and it is in working condition. Feedback such as yours is invaluable because it lets us know how we are doing as we are constantly trying to improve the overall quality and service of the property. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and be our guest again soon!
St Louis, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Nice hotel with decent breakfast, with good proximity for business requirements. Business center computers slow and cumbersome. Not acknowledged as a Hilton Honors member or got any idea that I would get anything extra for that. Staff generally friendly, no problems with stay

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our property was a good match for your business trip. We do try and make sure that all Hilton Honors members are recognized so they know how important they are to us. I do apologize if you were not recognized as we do value your loyalty to the Hilton family! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!