“Hampton Inn”

Ranked #5 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Midland, TX
“Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is perfect for a weekend at TCU or the area and gives you a close proximity to Ft. Worth. Accommodations are excellent and the price is reasonable. It is clean and not in a busy area where parking might be a problem--appears safe and the staff is nice. Complimentary breakfast is always a plus at the Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are in a great location to downtown Fort Worth and to TCU. I will be sure to pass along the great compliment to my staff as they always like to hear the feedback from our valued guests such as yourself. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Temple, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. We stay in Ft. Worth alot and I liked the value and comfort of this hotel. We will definately be back. It was convenient to downtown and to TCU. We have been looking for a hotel like this for months, I'm glad we found one that we like.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth and for the excellent review! We are very close to downtown and to TCU yet just far enough to avoid all the traffic. I am glad that you found us after searching for a property to call home when you come to the area to visit. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites previously for Reunions. It is always clean and close to shopping and events we want to attend. The suites are large and very comfortable. I would suggest asking for a room/suite on the back side. It is very noisy on the freeway side.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am very glad that you were able to take advantage of our newly renovated rooms. Our location is convenient for some great local shopping and restaurant. We really enjoyed having everyone at the hotel for your reunion and hope that everyone attending enjoyed seeing each other again! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Snyder, United States
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always love staying at Hampton Hotel & Suites. We always get a king suite and absolutely love them. The rooms are always very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast is especially good and the cook, although she was extremely busy trying to keep the food full was very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad you enjoyed your stay and liked our newly renovated King Suite! I am also glad that you did enjoy the breakfast while you were here with us. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Troy, Virginia
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Decent room. Fridge not good…no freezer and barely cooled even after I adjusted the thermostat. Bed was the least comfortable of seven lesser hotels we stayed in.

Building was fine, location was convenient. On the freeway and near the air base so very noisy during the week. The weekend was quieter.

The hotel cant do anything about people with the uncontrolled screaming kids, nor the peg leg stump walker in the room above us, but why do some hotels insist on the automatically closing, slamming doors? And why cant folks realize that slamming door is annoying and try to soften the blow?

The pool and spa is nice. Our room had a safe, which was good.

Good hotel, but the mattress and other guests made it a long weekend.

A very busy hotel! There was even a teen track and field team staying one night we were there. Literally a mountain of duffle bags and a sea of teenagers in the breakfast room…not a great sight for a man that hasn’t had his coffee yet!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms closest to the breakfast area, lobby, elevators and ice/vending so we can get the o...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I do apologize that you did not like the beds, we did just get all new beds throughout the hotel for the enjoyment of all our guests. We have also gotten new fridges in the rooms to ensure they are working properly for all our guests. I hope that you will come back and visit us again so we can exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!
Waterford, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I travel to a lot of hotels (especially many Hampton Inns). This is one of the nicer facilities. The staff was outstanding. They are well trained and had a great service-oriented attitude. They were always helpful. This alone would cause me to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and you took the time to share with everyone about your stay. I will make sure to pass along to the staff the nice comments that you have written about the hotel and the staff. Thank you once again and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
San Antonio TX
Reviewed 7 October 2013

When I initially called, I asked the front desk person what was the best rate he could give me. He said $119. After speaking with him, I Googled prices online and saw that there were as low as $85/night. I could have kicked myself in the head! In addition, I chose this hotel because the ad on the website said you could get a “room with a view”. Well, the person at the front desk did not seem willing to give me a room on the upper part of the hotel, and when he did, the view was of the back parking lot. Also the A/C motor made a horrible noise and I had to bang on it a few times during the night to get it to quiet down. I finally just turned off the A/C. We arrived so late and I was exhausted, so I just handled it myself, as best I could. And, the batteries in the remote control to the television were wearing out. At one point the television screen said 'please see hotel lobby for batteries', or something to that affect. However, the staff was very accommodating and friendly. That alone made the stay a little more enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I do apologize that you had a couple issues during your stay but I am glad that our staff was ale to make your stay a pleasant one! We do have many rates out there for the hotel and this does include some third party sites. A lot of times these sites will have lower rates and may be prepaid non-refundable and you cannot book these rates through the hotel directly. We do check our A/C units regularly to make sure that they working properly and not noisy so I apologize yours was making some noise. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope that you will come back and visit us again next time you are in Fort Worth!