Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewsgreen oaksthe breakfast areaeasy accessroom was spotlessbreakfast staffhot tubindoor poolking suitecomplimentary breakfaststock yardsstock showoatmealwould stay here againupon checkbusiness tripconvenient locationgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is perfect for a weekend at TCU or the area and gives you a close proximity to Ft. Worth. Accommodations are excellent and the price is reasonable. It is clean and not in a busy area where parking might be a problem--appears safe and the staff is nice. Complimentary breakfast is always a plus at the Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are in a great location to downtown Fort Worth and to TCU. I will be sure to pass along the great compliment to my staff as they always like to hear the feedback from our valued guests such as yourself. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. We stay in Ft. Worth alot and I liked the value and comfort of this hotel. We will definately be back. It was convenient to downtown and to TCU. We have been looking for a hotel like this for months, I'm glad we found one that we like.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Fort Worth and for the excellent review! We are very close to downtown and to TCU yet just far enough to avoid all the traffic. I am glad that you found us after searching for a property to call home when you come to the area to visit. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We have stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites previously for Reunions. It is always clean and close to shopping and events we want to attend. The suites are large and very comfortable. I would suggest asking for a room/suite on the back side. It is very noisy on the freeway side.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am very glad that you were able to take advantage of our newly renovated rooms. Our location is convenient for some great local shopping and restaurant. We really enjoyed having everyone at the hotel for your reunion and hope that everyone attending enjoyed seeing each other again! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We always love staying at Hampton Hotel & Suites. We always get a king suite and absolutely love them. The rooms are always very clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast is especially good and the cook, although she was extremely busy trying to keep the food full was very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I am extremely glad you enjoyed your stay and liked our newly renovated King Suite! I am also glad that you did enjoy the breakfast while you were here with us. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Decent room. Fridge not good…no freezer and barely cooled even after I adjusted the thermostat. Bed was the least comfortable of seven lesser hotels we stayed in.

Building was fine, location was convenient. On the freeway and near the air base so very noisy during the week. The weekend was quieter.

The hotel cant do anything about people with the uncontrolled screaming kids, nor the peg leg stump walker in the room above us, but why do some hotels insist on the automatically closing, slamming doors? And why cant folks realize that slamming door is annoying and try to soften the blow?

The pool and spa is nice. Our room had a safe, which was good.

Good hotel, but the mattress and other guests made it a long weekend.

A very busy hotel! There was even a teen track and field team staying one night we were there. Literally a mountain of duffle bags and a sea of teenagers in the breakfast room…not a great sight for a man that hasn’t had his coffee yet!

Room Tip: Choose the rooms closest to the breakfast area, lobby, elevators and ice/vending so we can get the others! ;>)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I do apologize that you did not like the beds, we did just get all new beds throughout the hotel for the enjoyment of all our guests. We have also gotten new fridges in the rooms to ensure they are working properly for all our guests. I hope that you will come back and visit us again so we can exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!