“My Home Away From Home”

Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I can always rely on Hamton Inn to provide for me a safe, clean, and comfortable place to lodge when I'm travelling for business, leisure, or personal/family business. Also when on Military Orders, I always choose Hampton, as they seem to be the best for showing patrism and concern for Military guests. I have never had any negative experiences with Hampton in all of my visits, in may locations through the years. I cannot say this for any other Hotel, Motel, Inn, or Suite.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Also, thank you very much for your service to our country! We apprecaite everything you do to keep us safe. Hampton does a really good job with delivering consistency amoung all their properties to ensure guest satisfaction. I am glad that we were able to make sure that your stay with us was a pleasant one. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We have stayed at this motel several times because of it location to shopping and easy access to I-30. The rooms are always clean and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The breakfast times are good for us and the food is good. We have never had any problems with this motel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that our central location worked our great for your visit to Fort Worth. We really strive to make sure we are providing the best service possible to all our guests and exceeding expectations is our goal! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Everything was fine. I didn't spend much time in the room because I got in late and left early, but it was quiet and very clean. I would stay again and I'd recommend this location to family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. We try hard to provide the best service and accommodations as possible and I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I made my reservations online, read all the print, etc. Called the hotel to confirm some questions I had, about rooms and breakfast, etc. Called two days before leaving home to reconfirm that the rooms I reserved where available, in fact asked about making changes; but was told there would be no change in price, so I told them to keep as it was; also was told that they overbooked, so I was concerned and reverified my reservation. Told my reservation was okay and would not be changed. Called when we arrived in Fort Worth, to say we were there but would be checking in later (somewhere between 8 - 10 pm as we were going to the Stockyards first). Was again assured it was confirmed as reserved and they were not overbooked. Got to the hotel to check in and was told then that they changed one of my suites to a single king because they had overbooked. What?????? Said they would make an adjustment on my bill because of it. So okay we check in. Well breakfast was NOT what they told me they had. Not nearly as many choices as told on the phone when I called and inquired. Disappointed in the choices.
Rooms where clean and nice and very comfortable. I will say that. The inside heated pool was freezing, not just chilled. Maybe around 65 degrees at best. The hottub wasn't much better, cholrine so bad it burned your eyes. Could not even enjoy that. Sad, sad sad.

Now for the real shocker: I got home checked my bank account on line, and they had $148 extra in pending charges on my account, which they told me they would release in up to 4 days. What???? Well we can see that you did not use any of the amendadies that we have, no additional charges incurred, but we put a hold of $25 per night per room, that will be cleared within the 4 days. Well where I learned to to math 2 nights with 2 rooms at $25 each is still only $100 not $148. I have NEVER been charged like that, especially after I have checked out. Worse part is the day after we left, they actually put through ANOTHER pending charge of almost $34. When I called they could not even explain and just told me they did not do that. So I faxed a copy to them of my bank account showing the charge and then they gave me the $25 explaination???

Needless to say I will never stay here again!!!! And if you have extra money that you don't mind them tying up in your account, I would advise you not to either.

I stay at hotels all the time, and have never had this happen. Very upset and disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations wile you were with us. We try hard to guarantee that our guests get the room they booked and I apologize that you were put in a different room type. Our indoor pool is kept at a constant 83 degrees for the overall comfort of all guests. We also authorize all credit cards for entire amount including tax and additional for any incidentals. Once you check out the authorization is released from the hotel. I apologize once again that you did not enjoy your stay and I hope that you will give us another try in the future to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

This is a standard Hampton Inn, maybe very slightly on the tired side. However, they seem to be a good group and were redecorating during my last visit, which will help.
What helped the most is the service I received during my visit; that was top notch.
Hectic work trip and I needed some additional tools, components sent overnight. I was so busy that I forgot to actually go pick up the package and ended up leaving town with the package still at the hotel.
I called the hotel and asked if they could ship the package back to my company. The service was professional, polite and friendly all at the same time. My package was returned timely and exactly as I requested.
I screwed up and this hotel staff fixed it. I highly recommend this facility.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I absolutely love to hear that our staff and level of service was able to make your stay a memorable one! We really pride ourselves on the level of service that we provide to all our guests. We have also just completed an extensive renovation to make sure that the overall experience is top notch for everyone that stays with us. Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for the excellent review that you gave us! I hope that we will have the pleasure of having you as our guest again in the near future!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

This hotel is good location next to highway and close to shopping. Nice pool, good breakfast, and friendly staff. We would return to stay here again came from Canada to watch NASCAR race, about 30 minutes to the track.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that we were able to make your NASCAR adventure a pleasant one. I am glad that you enjoyed all the amenities that we offer especially breakfast. We are actually in the middle of making a few changes to our breakfast to make it even better! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us next time you are in Fort Worth!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This hotel is perfect for a weekend at TCU or the area and gives you a close proximity to Ft. Worth. Accommodations are excellent and the price is reasonable. It is clean and not in a busy area where parking might be a problem--appears safe and the staff is nice. Complimentary breakfast is always a plus at the Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review! We are in a great location to downtown Fort Worth and to TCU. I will be sure to pass along the great compliment to my staff as they always like to hear the feedback from our valued guests such as yourself. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!