“Letter to H.I.”

Ranked #3 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
New Orleans, United States
“Letter to H.I.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I've stayed at a Hampton Inn every year since 1994. I've also stayed at $550 per night hotels during this same period. After experiencing the quality of Hampton Inns in nearly every state east of the Mississippi River, I feel uncomfortable spending a night in a luxury or boutique hotel. No matter how helpful and sweet their staff, no matter the amenities, no matter the WiFi, or the breakfast, the simple fact remains - you could've had that experience at a Hampton Inn; usually for $89 to $129 a night. I'm glad I've had the experience of staying at a handful of luxury hotels. If anything it's helped me to appreciate just how very, very good a visit is at a Hampton Inn. It's nice to feel important. But, as Elvis observed, it's more important to be nice. At a Hampton Inn people are more nice than pretentious. The boutique hotels have been unique experiences in themselves but, if I'm to be sent to ten different cities in a year, I'm gonna look and find I have multiple Hamptons to choose from and I can usually get one within 3 miles of my destination. For me it's the consistency that rules. With total confidence I can choose any Hampton Inn in the country and I'm gonna get what I've always gotten: easy parking, fast check-in, an entire page of restaurant recommendations (none of which have ever let me down), cheerful helpful staff, a new-looking room whose temperature I can change, and a breakfast I can enjoy for five minutes or an hour - whatever my situation allows for. Hampton has made otherwise challenging travel assignments so much easier and more bearable. In my back pocket I always know that, at the end of the day, I'm going to be at a Hampton Inn, completely protected and cared for. That everything's going to be alright. Your consistency is so appreciated. Staying with you is never a gamble, it's a certainty of quality just as you expect your wristwatch to tick perfect seconds; all day, every day. Thanks for your hard work, Dave Cherry HydeCarver@gmail.com 703-915-8376

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dave,

Wow, thank you very much for the response and wonderful feedback about the Hampton Brand. We definitely appreciate you staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth as your loyalty to the brand is invaluable. Hampton does a wonderful job at making sure there is consistency with all their properties to ensure a higher level of guest satisfaction. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth West!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dawson, Texas
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The stay was great.. Employees went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great.. We moved rooms and that went smoothly. Make sure you have them check the chlorine levels on the spa.. The price was a little high. But hey my family enjoyed it. I know that if I am in that part of fort Worth again and needing to stay at a hotel, I will stay there.. Like I said.. VERY courteous and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 60donnah
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! We know that you have many choices when it comes to hotels and we are extremely glad you gave us the opportunity. We strive to provide the best service possible and when an important guest such as yourself highlights our service it really emphasises the importance and the impact on the guests. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our guests through excellent service and great accomodations. I do apologize if the chlorine levels were slightly high during your stay, we will make sure that it gets addressed immediately. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I was here on business and enjoyed my stay. Dwight at the front desk went out of his way to greet us and he provided excellent customer service. They provide complimentary breakfast up to 10a daily. There is no reason to go out for breakfast because they have everything you can name. The hotel room was very nicely remodeled, the bed was comfortable and I found the bathroom to be spacious. The room comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and safe.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Faustin2
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms! Thank you very much for the extremely nice comment regarding Dwight, he does do an outstanding job and I will make sure that not only he, but the entire staff reads your review. We did just make a few upgrades to our breakfast so I am glad to hear you took advantage of the delicious upgrades! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
ohio, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2014

guests service was wonderful. guests feel welcomed and treated like they're important. quality accommodations, breakfast and general atmosphere. very nice, very pleasant visit. very glad i chose this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Joanna L
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and you took the time out of your busy schedule to give us such a wonderful review! We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest and guest service is our number one focus! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon!
Midland, United States
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This hotel is very well located, close to the Ridgmar Mall which is an advantage. Bead was comfortable but the pillows too soft. The room and bathroon were clean but breakfast was just average: you will find bacon and eggs but if you are on a kind of healthy diet, you will suffer since fruit was scarce, only a few apples available and no yogurt either.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I apologize that we did not completely exceed your expectations wile you were with us. I am glad that our location was convenient for your visit with us. We do have healthy options served at our breakfast such as yogurt and various fruit options so I apologize if they were not available while you were with us. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!
Fort Worth, TX, United States
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Great breakfast! Wife and I stayed her for five nights and enjoyed breakfast every morning. Front desk was very helpful and Sanely was so friendly! I LOVED the beds and I NEVER love hotel beds. High recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! We are all very glad that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that comes through our doors. I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast as we try hard to provide the best breakfast possible! Also, thank you for the nice comment on Sanley, I will make sure to share your review with her! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and I hope you will come back and visit us again soon!
Wheat Ridge, United States
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Everything was outstanding. The breakfasts were excellent and the staff exceptional. The location is very convenient to shopping and restaurants. We will stay there again and will use other Hampton Inns in other locations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for giving us such a great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location was convenient for your visit. We did just upgrade a few items on our breakfast so I am glad that you were able to take advantage and enjoy it! Hampton Inn does a great job in providing concistency with all their hotels and sets the bar high in providing great guest service. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!