Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Fort Worth
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was by far the fanciest, cleanest, and most comfortable room I have ever stayed. The king size bed is massive and the bathroom was very modern. Loved the granite counters. I have stayed in many different hotels around the US and this is by far the best deal for your dollar! I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. Thank you also for the very nice comments that you gave us regarding our newly renovated rooms. We did just complete a renovation so I am very glad that you enjoyed the new rooms! We try extremely hard to make sure that we keep the hotel at it's best as our guest deserve nothing less than the best! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I reserved two non-refundable rooms for a convention in April. A death in the family prevented my team from going to Fort Worth so we were unable to use the rooms. I contacted Matt H (mgr) and Kellie K (asst) and explained my situation. Together, they refunded the total cost of both rooms even though the confirmation clearly stated the rooms were non-refundable! I will definitely book more rooms at this hotel knowing that the management is top notch!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you very much for the kinds words about the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! Our number one goal is to try and delivery the best guest service so that we exceed the expectations of the guest every time. I am very sorry to hear about the death in your family and I am glad that we were able to refund your money due to the unfortunate situation. I do hope that you will come and visit us in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I've stayed at a Hampton Inn every year since 1994. I've also stayed at $550 per night hotels during this same period. After experiencing the quality of Hampton Inns in nearly every state east of the Mississippi River, I feel uncomfortable spending a night in a luxury or boutique hotel. No matter how helpful and sweet their staff, no matter the amenities, no matter the WiFi, or the breakfast, the simple fact remains - you could've had that experience at a Hampton Inn; usually for $89 to $129 a night. I'm glad I've had the experience of staying at a handful of luxury hotels. If anything it's helped me to appreciate just how very, very good a visit is at a Hampton Inn. It's nice to feel important. But, as Elvis observed, it's more important to be nice. At a Hampton Inn people are more nice than pretentious. The boutique hotels have been unique experiences in themselves but, if I'm to be sent to ten different cities in a year, I'm gonna look and find I have multiple Hamptons to choose from and I can usually get one within 3 miles of my destination. For me it's the consistency that rules. With total confidence I can choose any Hampton Inn in the country and I'm gonna get what I've always gotten: easy parking, fast check-in, an entire page of restaurant recommendations (none of which have ever let me down), cheerful helpful staff, a new-looking room whose temperature I can change, and a breakfast I can enjoy for five minutes or an hour - whatever my situation allows for. Hampton has made otherwise challenging travel assignments so much easier and more bearable. In my back pocket I always know that, at the end of the day, I'm going to be at a Hampton Inn, completely protected and cared for. That everything's going to be alright. Your consistency is so appreciated. Staying with you is never a gamble, it's a certainty of quality just as you expect your wristwatch to tick perfect seconds; all day, every day. Thanks for your hard work, Dave Cherry HydeCarver@gmail.com 703-915-8376

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dave,

Wow, thank you very much for the response and wonderful feedback about the Hampton Brand. We definitely appreciate you staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth as your loyalty to the brand is invaluable. Hampton does a wonderful job at making sure there is consistency with all their properties to ensure a higher level of guest satisfaction. Once again thank you very much for staying with us and for the wonderful review. We hope that you will come back and visit us again soon at the Hampton Inn Fort Worth West!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The stay was great.. Employees went above and beyond to make sure our stay was great.. We moved rooms and that went smoothly. Make sure you have them check the chlorine levels on the spa.. The price was a little high. But hey my family enjoyed it. I know that if I am in that part of fort Worth again and needing to stay at a hotel, I will stay there.. Like I said.. VERY courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 60donnah
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! We know that you have many choices when it comes to hotels and we are extremely glad you gave us the opportunity. We strive to provide the best service possible and when an important guest such as yourself highlights our service it really emphasises the importance and the impact on the guests. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our guests through excellent service and great accomodations. I do apologize if the chlorine levels were slightly high during your stay, we will make sure that it gets addressed immediately. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

I was here on business and enjoyed my stay. Dwight at the front desk went out of his way to greet us and he provided excellent customer service. They provide complimentary breakfast up to 10a daily. There is no reason to go out for breakfast because they have everything you can name. The hotel room was very nicely remodeled, the bed was comfortable and I found the bathroom to be spacious. The room comes equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and safe.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Faustin2
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you were able to enjoy our newly renovated rooms! Thank you very much for the extremely nice comment regarding Dwight, he does do an outstanding job and I will make sure that not only he, but the entire staff reads your review. We did just make a few upgrades to our breakfast so I am glad to hear you took advantage of the delicious upgrades! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 February 2014

guests service was wonderful. guests feel welcomed and treated like they're important. quality accommodations, breakfast and general atmosphere. very nice, very pleasant visit. very glad i chose this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joanna L
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and you took the time out of your busy schedule to give us such a wonderful review! We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest and guest service is our number one focus! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This hotel is very well located, close to the Ridgmar Mall which is an advantage. Bead was comfortable but the pillows too soft. The room and bathroon were clean but breakfast was just average: you will find bacon and eggs but if you are on a kind of healthy diet, you will suffer since fruit was scarce, only a few apples available and no yogurt either.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I apologize that we did not completely exceed your expectations wile you were with us. I am glad that our location was convenient for your visit with us. We do have healthy options served at our breakfast such as yogurt and various fruit options so I apologize if they were not available while you were with us. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future to exceed your expectations!