“Lovely, comfortable stay”

Ranked #3 of 113 Hotels in Fort Worth
Franklin, Tennessee
“Lovely, comfortable stay”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The room was spacious, clean, and very relaxing. Beds were comfy. The kitchenette has its own sink which is so nice. I hate making coffee in the bathroom as you do at many hotels. The TV is kind of wonky with lots of wires everywhere and the remote lit up, but didn't change channels. We did it the old fashioned way and it was a great screen with DIRECTV. Breakfast was standard hotel fare, but lots of it and kept hot. All of the staff was very friendly and welcoming. A very restful evening and we will come back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kate L
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Kate - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast. I do apologize that you were having remote issues in your room. We continuously check our remotes to make sure they are working and I apologize once again that yours was not. Thank you very much for the nice comment about the staff. We all work very hard to ensure that our guests have the best stay possible! Thank you once again for the nice review and for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pocola, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

After having a horrible experience at Best Western in Moore OK, I never thought I would be able to trust a hotel again. This hotel and staff has restored my faith that there are still great hotels with great staff. We will definitely stay here when we are back in Fort Worth again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank James G
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
James - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! I am sorry to hear about your bad experience at the other hotel but I am glad we were able to restore your faith in hotels and the Hampton Brand! We try to exceed the expectation of all our guest! Your response will be shared with the staff as we all like to know when we have made a guests stay memorable. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My stay at Hampton Inn was wonderful thanks to the friendliest staff I have ever met at a hotel and the best amenities around - from high-speed wireless internet to an indoor pool to a large variety of delicious breakfast items. Nice little treats, like coffee available all day and free newspapers!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Christine K
Christine - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! One of our top priorities is the service that we provide to all our guests. I am glad that our service really stood out to you as your satisfaction is why we do what we do! I will definitely share your response with the staff. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of all our complimentary ammenities as well. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Corry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is by far the most luxurius Hampton Inn I have ever visited/stayed at. The room was an actual suite, couple of free waters upon check-in, yes I'm a Gold HHonors member, but I have never been treated this good. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was spacious, small kitchenette, would be very good for an extended stay. Highly recommend this hotel when in the FTW area.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, will use this when I return to the FTW area.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank pmgeiss
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for giving us such a nice review!! Thank you also for being a Gold Member and for your continued loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels. We try very had to provide the best service and I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!!
Arlington, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I needed to get away and celebrate for a few days. I chose this location and I was ever so glad I did. Staff was wonderful! The hotel was spotless everyday the bed was comfy and I loved our room and bathroom it felt like home. It was close to so many things to do and great restaurants! We a great time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gwendia M
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and I am glad that staff and property made your stay a memorable one. We strive hard to exceed the expectaions of all our guests with a superior product and service that delivers beyond expectation. Next time you have another reson to celebrate or just need a few days away please come back and visit us! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!
Marlyland, USA
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Nice Hampton Inn quality. Rooms were clean, parking is well lit. Across the highway from large shopping mall, convenient to many chain restaurants. Staff was very friendly each time I've stayed in last few months. Rooms on back of hotel are quieter than those facing front. A park with walking/running trail is across the street, but is somewhat run down, so not recommended for those who worry about being out alone.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay while you were with us. Our location is perfect for just about all your needs when traveling to Fort Worth. I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to give us your valubale feedback. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Ft Worth, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We have stayed at this location the last 4 years for business. This was the first year that we noted that the customer service fell WAY below Hampton's great service. Restrooms off the lobby lacked TP/ seat covers and management needs to find more folks with great attitudes like they had in the past. Several girls wouldn't even smile.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Michael,

Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I do apologize that we did not entirely exceed your expectation while you were with us. We do strive to have the best service and I apologize again that was not on display while you were with us. I do apprecaite you pointing out what we could improve on as it will be addressed immediately. If you would like to e-mail me at matthew.holley@interstatehotels.com I would like to find out what it would take to keep your business at the Hampton Inn. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will allow us to fully exceed your expectations on your next stay!