“Great staff”

Ranked #5 of 110 Hotels in Fort Worth
Wichita, United States
“Great staff”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. I didn't have a reservation and arrived around midnight. They were very accommodating even though the hotel was almost full. The breakfast was definitely above what we expected. This is one of the rare hotels that makes you feel refreshed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Paul F - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! Guest service is our top priority for all our guests and it does not matter if you arrive early or late! A good breakfast is a great way to start your day and I am glad you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast! I will share your kind feedback with the staff and we all love hearing feedback from our valued guests. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Second time we have stayed there. It is easy off and easy on !-30. Easy parking ( in a car) no big trucks. Lobby is very pleasant and comfortable to walk into. Easy check in with a friendly
desk clerk. Room was very clean and very comfortable. Had a nice desk to work at.
Breakfast area is huge and a nice selection of food.

Room Tip: I would think any room in the place would be good. We were on first floor and abut half way down th...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Thank you very much for staying again with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. We love hearing stories about our valued guests such as yourself coming back and visiting us for a second time. I am glad that we were able to make your stay a pleasurable one and I will make sure to pass your kind comments along to the staff. Everything we do at the property is done to ensure that our guests have the best stay possible! Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again!!
Franklin, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The room was spacious, clean, and very relaxing. Beds were comfy. The kitchenette has its own sink which is so nice. I hate making coffee in the bathroom as you do at many hotels. The TV is kind of wonky with lots of wires everywhere and the remote lit up, but didn't change channels. We did it the old fashioned way and it was a great screen with DIRECTV. Breakfast was standard hotel fare, but lots of it and kept hot. All of the staff was very friendly and welcoming. A very restful evening and we will come back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kate L
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Kate - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast. I do apologize that you were having remote issues in your room. We continuously check our remotes to make sure they are working and I apologize once again that yours was not. Thank you very much for the nice comment about the staff. We all work very hard to ensure that our guests have the best stay possible! Thank you once again for the nice review and for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth. I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Pocola, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

After having a horrible experience at Best Western in Moore OK, I never thought I would be able to trust a hotel again. This hotel and staff has restored my faith that there are still great hotels with great staff. We will definitely stay here when we are back in Fort Worth again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank James G
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
James - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! I am sorry to hear about your bad experience at the other hotel but I am glad we were able to restore your faith in hotels and the Hampton Brand! We try to exceed the expectation of all our guest! Your response will be shared with the staff as we all like to know when we have made a guests stay memorable. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again soon!
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My stay at Hampton Inn was wonderful thanks to the friendliest staff I have ever met at a hotel and the best amenities around - from high-speed wireless internet to an indoor pool to a large variety of delicious breakfast items. Nice little treats, like coffee available all day and free newspapers!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Christine K
Christine - Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth West! One of our top priorities is the service that we provide to all our guests. I am glad that our service really stood out to you as your satisfaction is why we do what we do! I will definitely share your response with the staff. I am also glad that you were able to take advantage of all our complimentary ammenities as well. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope that you will come back and visit us again in the near future!
Corry, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is by far the most luxurius Hampton Inn I have ever visited/stayed at. The room was an actual suite, couple of free waters upon check-in, yes I'm a Gold HHonors member, but I have never been treated this good. Bed was very comfortable, bathroom was spacious, small kitchenette, would be very good for an extended stay. Highly recommend this hotel when in the FTW area.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, will use this when I return to the FTW area.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank pmgeiss
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you very much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth and for giving us such a nice review!! Thank you also for being a Gold Member and for your continued loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels. We try very had to provide the best service and I am glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for staying with us and I hope you will come back and visit us again in the near future!!
Arlington, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My husband and I needed to get away and celebrate for a few days. I chose this location and I was ever so glad I did. Staff was wonderful! The hotel was spotless everyday the bed was comfy and I loved our room and bathroom it felt like home. It was close to so many things to do and great restaurants! We a great time.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Gwendia M
Matt H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth! I am extremely glad that you enjoyed your stay and I am glad that staff and property made your stay a memorable one. We strive hard to exceed the expectaions of all our guests with a superior product and service that delivers beyond expectation. Next time you have another reson to celebrate or just need a few days away please come back and visit us! Thank you once again for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth!