I spent two weeks in this location recently when I was in DFW for training. The hotel was modern, clean, and the price was decent. Having free laundry facilities was great, and there were a few good places to eat within walking distance. Most of the people that were staying at this hotel were American Airlines employees, so I didn't see one child there during my entire stay. The room is about the same size as a normal hotel room, but has a fridge, stove and dishwasher in it. There were also some grills in the back of the hotel that were free to use, but the front desk didn't have anything to light them with, so be sure to bring your own lighter.
I have a few complaints. The hotel is right under the flight path for DFW, and the walls and windows are thin, so there is a lot of airplane noise. Also, the maid only comes once a week if you are there for a long period of time. I used the van service every day, and they were always 10-15 min late to pick me up. I guess they pick up from the Holiday Inn next door first, but it is still annoying to have to wait around for them.
All in all, not a bad place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Newly Built Extended Stay Hotel in Fort Worth The beautiful, new Candlewood Suites DFW South is located adjacent to the CentrePort Business Park and is approximately three minutes from the DFW International Airport. Our hotel is centered in the DFW Metroplex, providing you with easy access to the Dallas Cowboys' Stadium, Texas Rangers' Stadium, Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor and the Nokia Theatre. Our extended stay hotel in Fort Worth is just a short drive from shopping and entertainment districts like Grapevine Mills Mall and the Stockyards Station in Fort Worth. Lodging here is convenient for corporate travelers, as our extended stay hotel is near Fort Worth businesses like Cuna Insurance, the American Airlines Training Center, the Small Business Administration, Boeing, Flight Safety, UT Arlington, TCC Southeast and Northeast Campus. Our DFW hotel's amenities include 1,450 sq. ft. of meeting space as well as a business center. For a 'home away from home' feeling in Ft. Worth, our hotel offers spacious suites, complete with full kitchens, complimentary, high-speed Internet access and 32-inch LCD TVs with DVD players, as well as the 24-hour Candlewood Cupboard store, a music & movie lending library, fitness center and complimentary guest laundry. You're invited to join us for a complimentary Manager's beer and wine reception each Wednesday when you stay at the pet friendly Candlewood Suites - DFW South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites DFW South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Dfw South Hotel Fort Worth
- Candlewood Suites Fort Worth
- Candlewood Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Candlewood Suites
- Candlewood Suites DFW South Fort Worth, Texas