“great customer service”

Ranked #82 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
brainerd, United States
“great customer service”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

the hotel staff at this location are professional & very curtious. They go above & beyond to take care of the customers that stay there. Clean rooms & lobby. Great location with resturaunts & bars next to the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Newport News, Virginia
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Hotel was clean. Beds were comfortable. Would've used the laundry if they had change available on-site. Breakfast was good. They had breakfast omelets, pre-wrapped. I love when a hotel has coffee brewing all night long in the lobby; BW did a great job with their coffee. Hot water and water pressure were great. Internet worked with great speed. And, the hotel room was well-equipped for techies. Outlets everywhere in the room! Thanks for a great stay! Couldn't find the fitness center, but I didn't ask, either. Too cold for the pool and hot tub during our visit. The only real complaint was the people above my room - sounded like they were moving furniture and stomping through the hallway all night! Centrally located next to a variety of restaurants and plazas.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank KLM0423
Kingman, Arizona
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We take up residence in room 101 each year when we come to Fort Worth for convention. It is centrally located for us to downtown Fort Worth, Newark and Haslet where our son lives. OK, the morning breakfast isn't so great so we go to the Waffle House ("The Other Meeting Place in Texas) across the freeway I35W or we go to the Hilton for a really nice breakfast.

Room Tip: The east facing and north facing rooms are the quietest.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Shawnee, United States
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Hotel is still clean & good value but think management has changed over the years. This trip the back door didn't need room key to open; anyone could walk in. Manager said to be repaired next week. Seriously?

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

San Angelo, Texas, United States
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Over the past 12 months and in particular the last 2 months I've visited this hotel more than 3/4 times. The quality of service, building maintenance, breakfast selection as well as staff social interaction with the customer have simply been OUTSTANDING. Seldom do you find a hotel providing a sustain level of service and when you do find this rare quality you want to let the world know about this hotel. This is a hotel that have vested employees who believe in the core values of service delivery...service integrity first, before self, and excellence in all they do. This has resonated over and over during the course of my visits this year. So I say to you if you want a great stay this is the hotel you want to visit and spend the night(s). Your body will be glad you did!

Room Tip: I have stayed in several configurations of rooms at this facility and found all meeting a standard o...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AnthonyHooks
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I seldom write bad reviews as usually I feel that I get what I paid for. In this case, I have to write a review to warn others about this hotel. The staff was so so. The real problem with this hotel was that they are not maintaining the rooms. My room had all of the following issues:
- No bath towels (which I did not notice until I needed them in the morning).
- No wash cloths.
- An incredibly loud buzz that came from the overhead light.
- The TV did not work (saying that the subscriber was not authorized).
- There was a very fast leak in the tub faucet which made noise (aside from wasting water).
- The toilet had a leak which caused the tank to re-fill about every 20 minutes.
- It was not clear at all how to get the water to change from the tub to the shower.
- The blanket was incredibly thin and there was no spare blanket.
DO NOT STAY HERE. There are plenty of other adequate hotels in that same immediate area. It's not worth staying at this one, even if it is cheaper.

Room Tip: I wouldn't take a chance on this hotel. Some of the rooms may be OK, but both myself and my co-w...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I recently stayed here for the holiday break for Thanksgiving, and I can honestly say from the moment I walked into this hotel, this young lady did everything in her power to keep my family satisfied and safe. She made everyone in the lobby and breakfast area feel more than welcomed and if I could take this hotel everywhere I traveled I would make sure she was working, the rooms were clean, and the establishment was well groomed. Thanks to the professionalism from this young lady anytime I'm back in Fort Worth, TX I will be staying at this Best Western only.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family