Omni Fort Worth Hotel
US$111
  • Breakfast included
US$210
US$175
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Worth Eastchase(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$123
US$117
US$148
US$126
US$107
US$88
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$93
Stockyards Hotel(Fort Worth)
US$194
US$189
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
4,094 results
All reviewscast ironconvention centerwhiskey ryewine barbeautiful hotelsundance squarebusiness conferenceroom servicevalet servicevalet parkingdowntown ftwithin walking distanceenjoyed my staya great place to stayexcellent staystarbucksfort
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Good but long story. I will get to the hotel in a minute ... need the back story! So I take a shuttle from the airport to the hotel. GO Yellow Checker Shuttle. A driver took me before another couple since I was going west and they were north. Then he couldn't find anyone going north but someone else was going west to the OMNI Fort Worth. So after about 30 minutes circling airport they put me in a crowded van going west. The driver told me the mix up wasn't his problem. I was already mad but this was icing. Get to hotel and refuse to pay. He follows me in the lobby harassing me and I told him I would deal with his company. He's very irritating so security escorts him out.

The next night I order the shuttle from he concierge (using Super Shuttle). Zack helped me. He was there when the ruckus happened. At some point we talked about sweets and I told him I like salty. Popcorn with Parmesan cheese. I get back after the event and in my room is a bottle of wine 2 bags of popcorn and Parmesan cheese send from Zack!! Talk about going above and beyond. Crazy great service. The detail of the Parmesan cheese was awesome. Of course I talked to his manager but a very kind gesture. I'm a fan of Omni.

At check in, was given a cold bottle of water. The ice bucket was filled when I got to my room and the TV was set to soothing music. Great first impression. Especially after my shuttle experience.

Pillows were to die for ... I wanted to take one. (Wonder if they are for sale??) Overall, everything was great.

Location to Convention Center was just across the street.

Join Select Guest at no charge: Free delivery of morning beverage (or 2 free at the Starbucks). Free in-room wifi. Also includes pressing of 2 items and shoe shine (didnt use but a nice perk).

Room Tip: I asked to be near an elevator since I was there for a trade show. I coordinate my booth so wanted to be close.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank cvictoriac
Reviewed 14 May 2014

From initial contact for reservations, throughout working with hotel ambassadors to secure specific amenities, express check in, baggage delivery, in room services, food services and final car retrieval & departure, this hotel is everything one could desire. We loved all the special touches that made for a delightful place for our family to gather and rest during our daughter's college graduation. Thank you, Fort Worth Omni staff and management, for a lovely experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a very nice place to stay in Fort Worth. I spent 3 nights there in early May. The staff are friendly and service is above average. The rooms are nicely furnished and quiet. The pool area is nice, if on the small side. On Saturday it was quite crowded and the ratio of guests to chaises was disproportionate. The new pool-side bar serves excellent drinks. There was one minor glitch - I ordered a salad one afternoon and after 10 or 15 minutes I asked when I might expect it. I was the only one sitting there. I was told it would be a 20-30 minute wait! They went on to explain that an elevator was down and that they had to carry the food up the stairs. The pool was on the third floor - it didn't seem like it should take that long to walk up 3 flights of stairs. I also used the spa which was very nice for a business hotel. The pedicure room with the little love seat and windows was especially nice and Deon does an amazing pedicure - thank you!

One thing to keep in mind - this is a large hotel that caters to business travelers and convention-goers. It is right across from the convention center. This was my first time to Fort Worth and I didn't pay too much attention to the location other than "downtown Fort Worth". I was traveling for leisure to visit my daughter. Had I been traveling on business I think it would have been fine, but not exactly right for a relaxing long weekend. I would have opted for a smaller boutique hotel, but wanted to make use of the pool since the winter in the Midwest was abysmal this year and I couldn't wait to get into some sunshine. Overall a very nice hotel if you are looking for something with all the amenities and a downtown location. Also, if you visit Fort Worth be sure to try "Grace" for dinner. It was fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My youngest got married in Forth Worth over the weekend. We reserved 2 rooms at the Omni for both my wife and myself and my oldest boy and his girlfriend. We got side-by-side rooms, top floor(15th) with view of the city. The OMNI knows how to put on an AWESOME show.. Great time, great experience.. Will return on next trip to Fort Worth. Word of advice, take advantage of free shuttle service in downtown area. All of the hotel staff were cheerful, helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Jay S, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us, and for choosing the Omni Fort Worth for such a special occassion!

We look forward to having you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I booked this room to celebrate our 9 year anniversary. We reserved a premier room, which I was told is a room on higher floor with a better location. Upon checking in, we were initially given a room on the 5th floor. When I mentioned that we reserved a premier room, we were assigned a room on the top floor, and far from an elevator, per our request. The lobby looked busy, so I asked if they had any events that evening, I was told 2 proms, and that the hotel was fully booked for the evening.

Fast forward to 10:30. We get to our room, and shortly thereafter heard a lot of voices coming from the room next door and from across the hall. Post prom parties! After about 20 minutes of the noise getting progressively louder, my husband and I decided to leave. We knew the hotel was fully booked, and from past experience (ahem, I was in high school once), calls to hotel security wouldn’t be much help, and the noise would probably get worse after a complaint or two.

When we checked out, the person at the front desk asked if we enjoyed our stay. We let her know there were a couple of prom parties on our hall, and there’s no way we could get any sleep and that’s why we were leaving. She flippantly said, “oh we could have taken care of that for you.” That’s it. No I’m sorry, no let us reimburse you for your room, nada. I was very disappointed in how it was handled. I fully realize we could have asked for another room, but since we were told the hotel was full and it was 11:00 when our neighbors started their parties, I’m not sure another room would have been available. Since we live 35 minutes from the hotel, we decided we would rather go home than attempt to stay.

The hotel itself is lovely. The rooms are good-sized and well kept. The bed was very comfortable, although ours didn’t have a duvet, which I normally prefer. The location is fantastic, only a few blocks from Fort Worth’s best restaurants. I just wouldn’t stay here on a weekend during prom season. Ever.

Room Tip: Ask for a premier room. You'll be on the 14th or 15th floor with a great view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple