“Excellent wedding night”

Ranked #7 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
Fort Worth, Texas
“Excellent wedding night”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We got the romance package that got us some romantic gestures, a late checkout, and $100 food and beverage credit.

It was great. I called up early and they let me check in at noon, which was great because we had an afternoon wedding. We used all of the F&B credit and the food was great. Also, every time they said the food would take 30 minutes, it was there in 15. Great service.

Room Tip: Ask for a Water Garden view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
Huntsville, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel once a year for the last four years for a conference. The service is always outstanding. This time, they outdid themselves. I developed a severe case of strep throat and could barely swallow. I called down to inroom dining and they were kind enough to bring me up salt so I could gargle. When I had to check out, I was going to have to store my luggage since I had to teach another session. My bellman offered to load my luggage into my car and repark my car. I travel for a living and stay in hotels all the time. I have NEVER been offered that luxury. Moreover, when I related my throat experience, my bellman offered to get me hot tea! I LOVE this place!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Denver, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The Omni was a good choice for our hotel stay. Its location is good and the hospitality and guest staff is very friendly. The price point was high and the size of the pool area was disappointing. The restaurants and bars in the hotel were excellent but expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Fort Wrth, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our honeymoon night... was told at checkin that no rooms were available after making our reservations 6 months prior. we had to wait over 1 hour in the lobby and our honeymoon romance package was not setup and incomplete!! Very poor customer service by the front desk clerk and manager!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Jeffrey K
Jay S, Manager at Omni Fort Worth Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We apologize that your room was not ready upon your arrival to the hotel. This is certainly not the type of experience that we want to create for any of our guests, especially when someone is celebrating such a special occassion with us.

Please feel free to contact us directly, and we will be happy to review your stay with you again.

Thank you.
Midland, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We came here for a little romantic weekend and had the couples package that has champagne, strawberries, and I opted to buy the couples 80 minute massage. It was really wonderful. The rooms are a decent size, unfortunately there was a convention going on at the time, so I couldn't get a corner room, but there are suites with balconeys and other amenities that some of the others don't have, and I think I would opt for that next time. The pool was decent, and the breakfast was really amazing. Its worth it to shop for deals and maybe spend more time than I did trying to get a better bargain, but overall we enjoyed the experience and will likely go back again for another spa day.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We have stayed here several times and had very nice experiences. (Hence the 3 rating.) Unfortunately, this time when we needed really needed sleep for an early half marathon they put us in just about the noisiest room I've ever experienced. Highway noise, street noise, wind noise, helicopters, you name it. I finally went down to ask them to open another room for me, but they said I'd have to move everyone and everything. Just couldn't do that to my runner. One of the desk clerks said knowingly "they're in the "55's" and that was true. So whatever you do make sure they don't give you one of the "55's" or anything near it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank candid87
Humble, United States
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Hotel across the street from the Convention Center. The city furnishes a free trolley from the hotel to close restaurants and tourist sites and to the Ft Worth Stockyards for a minimum charge. Hotel was exceptionally clean and furnished well. The staff could not have been any better.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business